Rick Ross & Young Jeezy

We're Done Hatin' On Each Other

Thanks, T.I.

2/8/2014 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207-rick-ross-ti-young-geezy-tmz
Rapper T.I. is the Henry Kissinger of hip hop ... because he's done what seemed like the impossible ... brokering a peace treaty between Rick Ross and Young Jeezy ... TMZ has learned.

You'll recall ... the Ross/Jeezy beef goes way back ... and got nuclear at the BET Hip Hop Awards two years ago when the two rappers tangled backstage and shots were fired in the parking lot.

Sources close to both men tell TMZ those days are gone -- as is the bad blood -- all thanks to T.I., who had a kumbaya moment with Jeezy.

T.I. told us he had a heart-to-heart with Jeezy and got him to see he had taken his eye off the ball.  He was focusing on bad blood rather than what was important -- MAKING MONEY.

Jeezy saw the light and Rick ended up seeing things the same way.

Not only did they bury the hatchet, they agreed to work together on a new Ross track.

Follow the money ... and life will be easy Jeezy.

093012_ross_launch

BLUE UGLY 💩

Bunch of losers

She's baaaack

Saints be praised! Thank you so much for getting this story out there TMZ. I was so worried about this I had begun losing sleep and having no appetite.

billybob

as educated and civilized as you can expect it from a bunch of dumb as batsh.it N! Just Another Evidence!!

Ssmith

Rick Ross is police now jezzy workin with him? WTF

Joe the plumber

And we should care, because?

pazetozede

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Superbowlchamps

TIP makes great music, Jeezy is very good, but JB can rap better than Ross.

Joey

Just listened to the song. Rick Ross speaking on how he was charging 17 k per kilo at the age of 17... No you werent. You were playing football, in school on your way to become a corrections officer.

The chorus is horrid, a recent Rick Ross signing to his label, its just noise.

Jeezy always delivers though.

Joey

Its all fake anyways. This is only happening due to Ross needed a buzz for his upcoming album and Jeezy having problems at his label. I wouldnt consider this a beef anyways.

A real beef is Jeezy-Gucci.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

peace we all need it

Vic Creed

Who?

I love tha haters!!!

Nice cant wait to hear those tracks

NOT ELMO

WHY IS RICK ROSS SOOO UGLY ???.....