Sticky Fingaz

George Zimmerman Shouldn't Be Boxing ...

Someone Should Shoot That Ni**a!

2/10/2014 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021014_sticky_fingaz_launch
Sticky Fingaz won't be satisfied seeing George Zimmerman knocked out in a boxing ring -- instead the Onyx rapper wants to see him SHOT ... and wasn't afraid to say it on camera.

Sticky laid down a major rant this weekend when we asked about the Zimmerman boxing match being canceled, telling us ... "Everybody gonna be mad at me for saying this, but I don't give two s**ts. Somebody should f**king clap that ni**a!"

Ironically, his rant came just hours after Trayvon Martin's own family held a rally for peace to mark what would have been his 19th birthday.

Sticky is not in a forgiving place, adding ... "Zimmerman is not a f**king celebrity. He's a f**king savage animal that killed a young black teen."

He had a lot more to say about Zimmerman boxing, and who he'd like to see in the ring with him.

spock

2 thugs fighting and 1 got shot. Big deal, happens every day....every hour.

Kelly

Great rant.

Mike L

Who is this guy, and why should anyone care what he thinks?

RD

Typical response, let's get violent and shoot someone. And then they wonder why people are cautious around them.

Eli7798

Really, who give's two sh!t's what this has been says? He had one song that was popular and then he basically died himself! He looks retarded too!

Eli7798

TMZ will take anyone and I mean anyones opinion as long as it fit there's. I'd be more interested in seeing who is behind GZ in this fight then following the cattle in Hollywood!

zombie

Gee, I wonder if all these sanctimonious Martin defenders would have given two ****z if Martin had been a white kid? Do they care because he was a kid or just because he was a black kid?

Eli7798

I'm still waiting for TMZ to put the leading story about the gay football player. You know those homo's at TMZ love those stories. Harvey must be touching himself with excitement!

GetOverYourself

Of course, because you should always take someone named "Sticky Fingaz" seriously. I think I'm going to consult Lil Bow Bow about my 401K now. Since he added Lil Za and Lil Twist to his staff, I can be rest assured that my retirement account is yeilding its full potential.

Eli7798

Who ever decided to write and ultimately allow this garbage on your website should be fired!

Eli7798

Nvts

What part of NOT GUILTY do you not understand??? Maybe if you graduated high school!

Gsharon 710

Why would you ask anyone about GZ?! You just have to keep mess going. From your site, you can tell what your articles are doing racially. Please do not do this. This subject of a killer has done nothing good for the people nor the press. If someone really wanted to do something to the coward killer, they would have done it when the verdict was read. Now STOP it. You know ANY color that reads something bad about their people will respond, even though in a normal day, nothing like this would be discussed.

freaksloan

It just amazes how the BLACK COMMUNITY completely turns a blinds eye to all the Black on Black crime, or Black on any other color crime.

I know, it is all Whitey's Fault!

Bob

Why did he use the n-word in a derogatory manner to describe Zimmerman? Ponder that for a moment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments