Drake

Pisses on Philip Seymour Hoffman

He Stole My Cover!!

2/13/2014 7:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0213-drake-rollingstone-02
Drake just spit on Philip Seymour Hoffman's grave ... throwing a bitch fit over losing the Rolling Stone cover to the dead actor.

Drake's hissy sesh started with a complaint about being misquoted in the latest issue regarding Kanye West's album -- but then he quickly lashes out at the mag for making a switch.

Drizzy tweeted ... "They also took my cover from me last minute and ran the issue."

Minutes later, Drake went back to Twitter and said, "RIP to Philip Seymour Hoffman. All respect due. But the press is evil."

It's a half-hearted apology, at best. So, we gotta ask ...

Unbroken Chain

Sorry dude you're just not that important. I know who he is but I couldn't name one song. I remember when rolling stone was relevant, when there was real music to cover by actual musicians

jazjag90

Rolling stone is just trying to capitalize on his death.. Sad

Debbie512

I don't think he disrespected PSH. He was clearly upset, I imagine the cover of Rolling Stone is something many of them hope for. He's right about the press though, they are pretty evil.

WLou

Damn you Canada! Get Justina and fake-drake home now!!

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Kidding me? This is like some plague infested dirty rodent complains that Sofia Vergara took the cover from him.

I mean- there is just no comparison - Hoffman is so beyond the comprehension of this rodent - I have no idea why this bug thinks it deserves anything - along with that rodent Kanye - parasites.

Jeffrey

I'm not a fan of Drake or his style of music , but if he promised the cover and they gave it to drug attic that ODs . I would be upset to now if this drake died by an illegal method , well then he'll get his cover

donlavell

That man is dead he supposed to be sympathetic and wish condolences to his family. R.I.P. Hoffman.

joclo

He's right.. Philips the one who killed himself ! No one told his dumb AZZ to do heroin...Drake works hard he should've gotten the cover! Stop glamorizing these stupid drug addicts

marmar

Come out of the closet all ready.

Logic

it goes to show that the court of public opinion never fails. PSH was an exceptional actor and when he died because of his addiction, people showed remorse(as they should've) but MJ(A talented artist as well) dies because of his addiction and all of a sudden people couldn't be happier that selfish "wacko Jacko" is dead. if this were MJ on this cover, would people still call Drake a D-bag for his tweet? I honestly don't think so.

Knight

Bigger D-bag? How about a 'Both' selection TMZ?

Calico

Christ, what a little brat child. Your 15 minutes are over anyway.

RY

Curious. Shirley Temple had a long legacy behind her. Longer than Philip but not "sad enough" to be a cover?

U dont know me

Drake nobody wants to see your ugly face on a cover of a magazine and Grow the **** up

Dab710

No respect for the dead unless you're black