Justin Bieber

Eyeing Enormous Atlanta Mansion

... On Blackland Road

2/17/2014 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0217_justin_bieber_atlanta_home_photos_launchAtlanta residents beware -- Justin Bieber has been scoping out houses in Atlanta ... and one of the mansions he's eyeing is on BLACKLAND ROAD.

The 7-bedroom 16,000 sq. ft. house is located in the exclusive Buckhead district -- where Usher currently lives. Young Jeezy also calls Buckhead home.

It's listed for $10.95 million.

As we reported, Bieber wants to move to Atlanta to be closer to a thriving hip hop community -- and this house is extra special because it meets Bieber's list of Atlanta real estate criteria. After his Calabasas fiasco, sources tell us, Bieber's demands include an estate that:

-- Can't be visible from the street (preferably secluded on 5+ acres)
-- A minimum of 10,000+ sq. ft.
-- Lists for between $4 and $10 mil.

So far, we're told Bieber has breezed through multiple estates, and he's looking to buy ASAP.

As we previously reported ... Bieber is selling his Calabasas mansion and he's looking at large, private estates 20 miles from where he currently lives.  Yes, he can afford 2 houses.

FYI -- Buckhead is considered the old money part of ATL -- so turn down your hearing aids.

ChazPacific

I think the mls lists this as 421 Blackland Rd NW. 30342

Meanie

There are poisonous snakes in Georgia, are there not? #everhopeful

chosenone911

Old money?? Living in Atlanta definetly nothing to be proud of.. prolly earned that money off of corruption, selling land and slave plantations.. horrible wicked people who should have nothing to be proud.. they are just family and generations of murderers, rapist and theives.. their families are cursed and should rot in hell

missdiva22

I think it,s good for justin bieber to move

mehimus5

Wow. Take his $$? Everyone makes mistakes m. So when you personally make a mistake we should all come take your money and take your house and kick you out of the country get over yourself

Vote2012

He wants to be black so blackland road is a good place for him .

buggsy16341

Why the emphasis on blackland road??

Specimen Yarp

Which room is Lil Za's and Lil Twists?

IsThatWeirdx

Why is everyone obsessed with Justin umm

Star28

Yo J.B. should sign me !!! Next best Rapper Erika Monrap @ebeezybaabi3 on twitter !!

Nobody Special

If I were the Beaver I would buy a House in Florida, always nice weather, No State Income Taxes, Homestead, they cannot take your home if you go Bankrupt. Nice houses in Boca , so many places from Palm Beach South. Snow sucks in the winter. Atlanta always has snow.

brooke

I wonder if his mom (who seems to be the only real parent) ever regrets letting him sign a record deal. He's turned into a real douche bag. I'm sensing Justin as the next Charlie Sheen.

MsRita

He works for Usher as a Client. Good for him to be closer to Usher.

Slingshot_Fuel

Goddamnit! I am 28 years old, in my final years of a top law school, and can only dream of having a net worth of this douchebag. I honestly makes me feel extremely jealous and disillusioned when reading about the cash this kid has amassed...

Matt

I'm still hoping he wont move to Atlanta. The only good thing about that is he will go to jail here, unlike in California. Have fun in the Fulton county lock up, biebs..