« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Danica Patrick

Sports Illustrated Pulls Down Nipple Pic

2/18/2014 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0218-danica-patrick-SI-photo
Danica Patrick's nipple is officially off the Internet ... TMZ Sports has learned the people at Sports Illustrated have finally removed a pic of the driver's exposed breast from its swimsuit website.

As we previously reported, several pics from a 2008 photo shoot were recently put on S.I.'s Swim Daily website as part of a "Throwback Thursday" gallery.  One of the pics was a topless "selfie" in which Danica's nipple was fully visible.

There were questions as to whether the pic was posted by accident or if it was an intentional "artsy" thing -- but now that it's been removed from the gallery, it seems pretty clear ... it was never supposed to be there in the first place.

Oops.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Retail Queen

She bugs me for some reason.

Hawks12

Fully visible?

JP

Ew! Her moles are bigger than her nipple. She's not cute and she needs to stop sexualizing herself. It's pathetic.

Sid

No sexual attraction for me.

jazuno1

She is far from ugly. That pic is my screen saver for the week!

Philip

This is so ridiculous that it just shows how stupid people really are... what is that expression... low information voters... large segment of American population are morons.. you need a microscope to see any nipple so this is just a bunch of over-hyped bull crap. I hope the ahole at SI who posted this up is fired for being a low life piece of cow crap. What an over hyped "reveal". And on top of that, it is over 6 years old.... this was done in 2008.

Kartrashian Klown

She looks like a dude. And yes, that includes the nipple and breasts.

Bluesman

I think she is the hottest babe alive man!!! If you people think having 2-gallon titts is all there is to beauty then you missing the boat!! This little hottie has a body so hard she could break you in half with just her buttcheeks. She has a sultry yet classy attitude on her little sexy face and I dont mind tellin ya.....she drives me wild!!! I am more turned on and attracted to Danica than any other celebrity I have seen in decades. Keep drivin out there hot mama!!!! I got yer back....Er....uh.....I'll be checkin ya out!!!!