RJ Mitte

I Feel Terrible ...

I Didn't Mean to Laugh at Murder

2/18/2014 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021814_rj_mitte_sorry_launch_v3
RJ Mitte looks like he's aching with sorrow over his comments about the woman who claims to have killed between 22 and 100 people ... saying his words came out wrong and he's really sorry.

RJ was coming out of Pinz Bowling Center Monday night when we asked him about Miranda Barbour and he went off on how hilarious it was.

RJ now says he was really talking about "Dexter" and it just all came out wrong.

Fact is .. we did say Barbour was kinda like Dexter so point taken.

RJ's a good guy ... so THE END.

Jenn

Aw he's sweet. People totally overreacted. He was kidding yes in bad taste but jeez chill people.

Rigby

I still love this guy!

immamamma

We are all human and we all say things at some point that come out wrong. You can tell he is a good guy with a good heart. Unlike some of the other celebs on here....

JP

I only believe Flynn when he's eating breakfast.

stringbender

Well it was cool of him to say sorry. A lot of these people are jerks and they live with no regrets. I respect that he admits he was wrong. A man like Kanye west would never do something like this.

ivan

and harvey keeps making $$$

and coughing/yawning and NOT covering his mouth while on camera

WTF

The thought police at it again!

Jayjay

You guys are sick.... RJ is a good dude, the comments posted in these last two threads make me sick. TMZ, come on, you guys egg on, take advantage some times to get people off guard. He did a good job with the wack random question posed. Anyone ever heard of Robin Hood? That is pretty much what he was trying to explain while just trying to walk to his car. You guys make me mad sometimes.

jhudson714

RJ really does come off as a sweet and genuine person. He sometimes forgets that he is a celebrity. One time on twitter he accidentally posted someone's phone number from a text message and didn't realize people would call it.

briannalee07

I don't think he needed to apologize it was his opinion

turniphead

People need to stop apologising for things.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3