Barbara Walters

Offered Serious Dil-Dough

For Black Vibrator

2/20/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0219_barbara_walters_getty
Barbara Walters
just got a letter ... not from her buddy Obama, not from Hillary Clinton ... from a company that wants her to be the front person for a line of super-slow running black dildos.

Barbara's comment this week on "The View" -- that she still uses a vibrator at age 84 -- caught the eye of a company called Phallix.

Phallix sent the letter -- obtained by TMZ -- to the ABC offices in NYC, touting it's latest creation .. the "Babs" line -- a self-pleasuring device made of special, smooth glass developed by NASA eggheads.

This ain't your grandma's vibrator.  Well, actually it is.  It's designed to go especially slow, for the 60 and over crowd.

Phallix is looking to partner with Walters for a product that will please even the fussiest old biddy.

We're guessing Babs will pass.  She just said she was kidding about the whole vibrator thing. Too bad ... it could make her one of the 10 Most Fascinating People ... for sure.

0220_barbara_walters_through_years_footer

nick

That company is disrespectful and how does any one know she got the letter, did she tslk about it?

nick

alot if women don't enjoy sex...they never reach a climax, so how will a dildo achieve that, I guess it's better than a man

nick

I am no hypocrite ...sex is part of life, but at 84 a eoman is very dry down there and I would think that the urge for sex is gone

Hamburglar

Maybe Bab's isn't interested in the 'slow' paced dildo?
& loves the pocket rocket!

Champagne Jayne

Oh Phallax is the dial up of black vibrating dildos. Wouldn't want ole Babs having another coronary from an intense vibe like the Trojan Twister. 5 speeds is way too many for this horny old hag.

ImSoReal

84 and lying

Reginaphalange

I want to vomit

MrHarryBawls2016

When I first read this story and saw the picture, I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out, I didn't know what I wanted to do. And then when it said at the end that Barbara was just kidding, I realized like I was shot, shot with a diamond, a diamond bullet right through the forehead and I thought My God, the genius of that...

Karvey Kardashian

@Nick, Maybe a lot of women you have sex with do not enjoy sex, but the rest of us do. I love sex, and achieve climax at least once each time. A man who is interested in mutual satisfaction is better than a toy, but toys can be great fun. I was told that I'd have decreased drive and all that goes with it after I had to have an emergency hysterectomy years ago, but my drive has increased. Stimulation is the key to moisture but if hormones ever cause a drought using Wet Platinum will fix the problem. The best thing is that it isn't sticky and doesn't stain fabric. My grandmother embarrassed my parents when she said that she'd chase my grandfather around the house if he could still get it up, and now she just stocks up on batteries. She was 82 when she said that.

Yurra Knutz

It look like they are attempting to stickup Barbara

Bob

So, TMZ, you made a few calls to sex toy companies and asked if one was willing to advertise its offer on your site?

stevie

wow Barbie is getting banging on here today!

Dodi

Omg

Jan

She says she was "kidding" about the vibrator. She should run for POTUS. They "kid" every time they promise Americans something PERIOD. Babs would fit in as a politician.

Racist Larry.....Crybaby....Spear Chucker..... ▬▬▬▬▬▬➢