Megan Fox

Ransom for Newborn

2/20/2014 12:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0220_Bodhi-Random-Green_doc_launch
Megan Fox
and Brian Austin Green's new baby boy is obviously worth a lot to the couple -- because they named him Bodhi Ransom Green.

27-year-old Fox gave birth to Bodhi on February 12th, as TooFab first reported.

Bodhi is Fox's second child with Green -- she gave birth to their first son Noah in 2012. Green has another son Kassius from a previous relationship.

Fox and Green have been dating since 2004 -- back when she was just 18 and he was 30 -- and they finally tied the knot in 2010.

Rachael

THIS is interesting Celebrity news- not the cheap BS stories of your personal friends and PAID CUSTOMERS the kardashian lardo fat pigs. Keep it about celebrities and interesting stuff TMZ or you will be yesterday's news before you know it.

PokeFangirl

OMG, I thought the baby got kidnapped from the hospital! That's such a messed up and purposely misleading title. You got me good TMZ.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Why does she keep having a baby by this washed up loser

p.s. Clytemnestra is a fruitcake

d32will@yahoo.com

I didn't even know she was pregnant again

ChinLee3

Bodhi is my dogs name!

Truth is

A celebritard naming their offspring a tacky wacky name?!? Shockeroo. Yet the masses scorn folks with ghetto name?!? Shanquana is just as bad as these weirdo names. Next up Egg. Not shocking anymore

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

But does the kid have the same thumbs?

ctcco

What a creepy couple, ew. Maybe quit breeding.

paul a.

The most beautiful woman on Earth. Well done, Brian!

cindy

Megan and her Husn=band said " I guess we'll just name him any old ransom thing. OOps I meant Random.

Jeems

it's a shame she was black balled by Hollywood. She is beautiful and a damn good actress. But comparing one of Spielbergs boys to Hitler is a career killer.

Lionnnnnesssss

This girl used to be so pretty but she's overdone it with the plastic surgery.. careful Megan, you'll start looking like Bree Walker!

Dan

Sounds like they're a couple of Point Break fans. I guess they do have some redeeming qualities.

Kristinajp

My fiance thinks shes hot and she sure is, one guy since she was 18 and married with 2 kids, her morals alone make her divine to me. In Hollywood where you read about the breaks ups before you relize people were even dating she is one hot chick ;)

Tiffanie

My grandfather's first name was Ransom. Ransom Alan. My dad's name is Rance Alan. And needless to say, I chose to use the Alan for a middle name for one of my boys as well. ;)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments