'Teen Mom 2' Star

Rescued From Fiery Car Crash

2/22/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0221-adam-lind-01
Adam Lind -- who appeared on MTV's "Teen Mom 2" -- was pulled from the mangled wreckage of his Corvette Friday ... just moments before it exploded in flames.

Law enforcement tells us ... Lind was driving his 2001Corvette Z06 really, really fast in Sioux Falls, SD when he collided with a Lincoln Town Car.  Cops say the Lincoln was driven by an 87-year-old woman, who had a 94-year-old passenger.

Some VERY good Samaritans saw the crash and ran to the mangled vehicles, pulling everyone out seconds before the Corvette lit up like a torch.

We're told Lind and the elderly couple were taken to a local hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

0221-lind-burnt-car-01Lind is the ex-boyfriend of "Teen Mom 2" star Chelsea Houska.  They have a 4-year old daughter, Aubree.

MNixon

He wants to fight for custody of his daughter. What if she had been in the car. Adam you are an idiot. Let's see 3 DUI's, 2 kids from 2 different moms, a stint in jail, and now causing an accident for driving like an a**hole that could of killed 2 elderly people and yourself. WOW dude you are a winner. I don't blame Chelsea I wouldn't trust you with my child either. Grow up

NikkiC720

Hopefully Chelsea and his other baby mama are both smart enough to not let him drive with either kid or even let him be alone with them thank god none of those innocent baby girls wiere with him

CourtneyLea

Funny since this wasn't in the local news. I'm from Sioux Falls and seriously if something like this happens to a "star" it'd be all over keloland and kdlt and ksfy. Makes me question the credibility of this.

Breezy_Mama5

I'm from Sioux Falls, too. It was in the news. Saw it on my newsfeed this morning. KSFY, I think.

Breezy_Mama5

I love tha haters!!!

Hes the cutest "babydaddy" on the show...well besides ryan...maci's babysdad. But he should have stayed with chelsea and aubree chelsea is so pretty and sweet..she was a bit clingy and he just didn't know how to handle all of that love. Immature guys never do. O and KARMA Is a bitch

Chuck_Oatten

Doesn't he have like 3 DUI's. I hope those elderly people are ok. Him, he deserves what he gets. Douche!!

snowbunnieyara

He looks like a possum

stacey

really mtv are yall that desperate so yall have a show called teen mom!

Deb

here we go new drama for Chelsea! Hopefully they did a DWI test on Adam???????? because we all know he was probably drinking again.... LOser father!

Deb

why in the world are people posting on here how much they make ???????????????? We don't ****ing care! how bout that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaseye

is he okay? did he get arrested again? If I were Chelsea I wouldn't let him see Aubree until he grows up. if he had the kid in the car it would be a lot more crazy sad seen. (that you god that he was driving a lone.)

Tiffany Lafontaine

I hope they put his ass in jail 4 speeding and almost killing 2 elderly people , what an idiot.

Jackie Fromm

Adam Lind from Teen Mom sure does have a lot of drama about him always. Something always going on with him which seems to me the common denominator is Adam. Chelsea is so much better off without him. He is all about Adam . At least that is the way he acts on the show. Its a shame he was not mature enough to hang in there for he has a beautiful little daughter who sure did not ask to be here. Just saying. Thanks.

Katie Benson

omg, even though he is an ass, im glad he is ok. so crazy. i hope he learned his lesson, this should kill any chances of him ever getting any custody of aubree

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments