'CSI'

Straight Guy Sues

Over Alleged Gay Bashing

2/25/2014 8:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0225-csi-cast-logo-cbs
A gay-bashing supervisor at "CSI" tormented a crew member with homophobic slurs and crude drawings of penises ... because he THOUGHT the worker was a homosexual ... according to a new lawsuit.

Donald Perdue -- a set painter on the show -- claims his supervisor, Jeremiah Redclay, engaged in a 5-year campaign of brutal harassment ... calling him "fa***t" and "c***sucker" and hanging "sexually disgusting" drawings of gay sex at Perdue's workstation.

In his lawsuit, Perdue -- who claims he's straight -- says the harassment started when he heard Redclay refer to certain actors on the show as "d***suckers" ... and he asked Redclay to stop.

And this is weird ... Perdue claims Redclay lunged toward his genitals on one occasion and when Perdue pushed him away he claims Redclay responded, "Come on Mucho, you know you want it."

Perdue claims Redclay retaliated by making him a laughingstock at work ... which he endured for 5 years before leaving the show on a medical leave.

Perdue says he's the victim of discrimination ... simply because his boss THOUGHT he was gay.

Perdue is suing CBS, and Redclay for unspecified damages.

Common Sense

Here is Don Perdue. Judge for yourself. 50 year old man dancing on table.

su.san smith

Redclay - YOU should know better! YOU should be ashamed of yourself.

Mikes friend

I am Mikes friend. He mixed up the story. They only got caught once, and only because the homeless guy don paid to videotape/ lookout was cold and tried to lay next to them for body heat, instead of filming and being a lookout.

Mikes other friend

That jerky painter lunged at my genitals, also. Then he said he wanted to be inside of me. Believe that? He didn't even ask me to dinner, first

Cheryl B.

OMG! I recognize that man in the video! Don Purdue is a Class 3 sex offender! My friends and I tried to have him arrested for raping my friend Janets daughter several years ago but the police didn't have enough evidence because she couldnt remember much from the night. My son swears it is the same guy when I showed him it. We must find this creep Don Purdue and put him in jail for his assault on my daughter. Please contact me with any information you have if anyone works with this ******* in the television job
c.bigs@mail.com

Mikes friend

Maybe the medical leave was caused by all the dancing this guy did. I use the word dancing very loosely , more like an oldman with one bad leg trying to stand while experiencing vertigo in 45 mph winds.

Valerie Masi

I can't believe how many people jump on the hate wagon without knowing a thing about either person. I am a lesbian and have been out since I was 18. 8 years ago I met and fell in love with Jeremiah's aunt through marriage. I am the only women my partner has been with and we are still together. Jeremiah has always been very welcoming, friendly and open to our relationships even when other family members were struggling with it. I love Jeremiah and believe in my heart he is a good man who has never said anything about anyone that was hateful or disrespectful. I know the truth will come out and he will be found not guilty. As for you other haters and real gay basher's here shame on you for your ugly remarks. You obviously do not know anyone gay and have no idea what your talking about. Jesus preached love not hate! Jeremiah would never say the things ugly people are saying here.

kat

don perdue is far from being a sex offender. you people are out of your minds and are talking out of your ass. he will win this lawsuit for sure and i know a good lawsuit when i see one -- have 25 years working in the legal field.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4