Kanye West

Get Your Autograph Pen

Away from My Priceless White Sweater

2/27/2014 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

NEVER APPROACH KANYE WEST WITH A PEN -- especially if he's wearing a fancy sweater -- because after Yeezy's reaction in Paris this evening, you might as well be waving a knife in his face.

Kanye was leaving dinner moments ago when an autograph seeker asked the rapper for some love -- holding out a pen ... and a sneaker to sign.

The pen came within inches of Kanye's pristine white sweater -- and Yeezy nearly lost it.

You gotta see it. Ye's reaction is almost worth as much as his threads.

Areader

I'm not a Kanye, that said, he didn't come close to losing it!

Toilethead

But what will we wipe our butts with?

Luke

He didn't do anything and I wouldn't want to get ink on any of my clothes

The world is disgusting

I can't wait until money has lost it's value. Where will Kanye be then...

lili

Woww TMZ, yeah it really looked like he nearly lost it

F'U

Okay Tmz! Now which story is the right one? I've heard about this story from other reporters, and their was a completely different story about it."O well" I guess trying to get the truth from pap's these days, is like trying to hear a rat piss on cotton.

tmzcommenter

When is Kanye going to come out of the closet???

Anna

Konyee Konye...look at us please, shine your light on us. Yeeezus!! I dont know Kanye so I suppose I cant judge him on his character. But listening to his lyrics is enough to actually form an opinion about him. I am just fascinated that people in the right state of mind can actually idolize this guy.

bring back recent posts

Lol, now he papps in California are 100% going too be pissing him off with sharpies!!!!!

Vote2012

What a wacko this guy is, people should stop buying his stuff then he will not need to worry about fans or the media messing with his expensive sweater.

FLUX

What a jerk, er, ah, I mean genius.

LORDBLVQUE

lol TMZ lost it's credibility a while ago, the man didn't even raise his voice, Stop over hyping these ****ty ass stories and get a ****ing life TMZ. Yeezy Season is never over. Tmz takes an L once again.

Chris

Ah, the daily Kanye story, which takes the word "lame" to a new level.

barnyardhumor

Still waiting for the breaking story by RO about the 1/2 millions viewers per week that are tuning out of KUWTK - end is n ear.

greeneyedjeepgirl

Usually it's watch the hair, LOL!!! But watch the pen??? And we are back to Bipolar.....