Robin Thicke

Gushes On Stage ...

I'm Lost Without Paula

2/28/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Robin Thicke
got back to performing tonight and wasted no time using the stage to beg for Paula Patton's mercy ... opening up to the crowd about the break-up and dedicating a song to her.

Thicke wore his wedding ring through the show in Fairfax, VA and told the crowd -- "For y'all that don't know me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."

He also told fans he'd written the song "Lost Without U" for Paula ... before launching into the hit -- which we gotta say is kinda the perfect song for a guy trying to get back on a chick's good side.

Then again, Paula's heard this tune a hundred times.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

John

You'd have better luck trying to contact Marilyn Monroe.

roger

and the Oscar goes to robin thicke for being a bald faced liar and being able to cry on command

Judy

I dint thinkn it is a stunt. She had enough of him being pictured eithhis hands on some womans body parts. the event with Miley I woud probably have left then. I mean how low can you go MILEY??? I would have boiled him in hot water to get hte stench off. Robin did this to himself. I know I heard all about this so called open marriage but most open marriages have rules and broadcasting it like he did broke those rules. She has been with him since High school and finally realized that there are men out there who do not embarass you nation widw with his antics. I known people who have "open marriages" and this is NOT how it works. You asked for it and looks like you got it Robin.

John

You'd have better luck getting Shirley Temple back.

Badass2012

Cause, I'm a douchebag. I know you know it. I know you know it.

RERE

Once she gets some new... she will totally forget about him.

Calinative

What's with all the posing. I haven't liked him for quite some time. Now I dislike him even more.

HeyYou

I wonder if he can't live without that skank raccoon and her flat ass either

ElectricCrochet

I call BS. First the woman said she never liked him from the start back in the day. RED FLAG. (but I understand) Now this? As if she had NO IDEA what he was capable of.

LOLOL whatever.

I say don't get back together, at least the world receives the positive ends of them BOTH putting pain into their creations.

Yeah I know, it was harsh. But to see a couple play games with each other like a game of ping-pong is even more harsh.

kat40

Whatever what a douche he shouldn't have done those embarrassing hurt full things to her

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10