Robin Thicke

Gushes On Stage ...

I'm Lost Without Paula

2/28/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Robin Thicke
got back to performing tonight and wasted no time using the stage to beg for Paula Patton's mercy ... opening up to the crowd about the break-up and dedicating a song to her.

Thicke wore his wedding ring through the show in Fairfax, VA and told the crowd -- "For y'all that don't know me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."

He also told fans he'd written the song "Lost Without U" for Paula ... before launching into the hit -- which we gotta say is kinda the perfect song for a guy trying to get back on a chick's good side.

Then again, Paula's heard this tune a hundred times.

Superkitty

Have some dignity man. You f'd up

Unbroken Chain

What a wimp this guy is. If you're gonna play, you need to man up wussy...geez

HngBlkBtm

...12, 13, 14... His 15 minutes are almost up!

Dawn

Trash.

Crabby

loser go kill yourself, that will teach her

ifthetruthhurtsdontdobadthings

Robin Thicke cheated on Paula Patton with singer songwriter Jane Bordeaux (I searched for her fan page on Facebook) when he allegedly raped or assaulted Jane after drugging her with what she did not know was laced pot back when she was friends with them both between 1998 - 2002. Jane Bordeaux - who's real name is Cecelia Jane Conn used to work with Paula at Disney's Buena Vista Television - She was so close with them that she had slept at their home on many occasions and some times days at a time. She has been holding this huge secret in for all these years for fear of retaliation by Robin because he told her "nothing good will come of you telling anyone what I just did to you". "I remember he was trembling when he was forcing himself on top of me demanding me to stop telling him no". "I remember I was trying to push his body off of me andI said no at least 4 times but he would not stop, he was a lot bigger than me, i am only 5' 4", he is 6' 1", "I could not stop him, i said no but he wouldn't stop. He flipped me around and positioned me the way he wanted me. I was drugged, very loopy and could barely move my arms. He was determined to take what he wanted from me... and did against my will" says Jane. I would have never willing cheated with him on Paula, that is just not something I would do to any friend, period. That's disgusting. Robin was in complete control of me". When he was done, he told Jane "you better not tell anyone what I did to you, not even Paula" because "nothing good will come of if, do you understand me?" Jane Bordeaux if it comes down to it told my friend she would take a lie detector test to prove she is telling the truth. Don't believe me, just ask her........ or GOOGLE it! Jane told the truth to a friend who told me and a few other friends told everyone we know everything. It is clear he has not changed and never will. Degrading women is what he does. Jane is furious that everyone knows about what happened. But I don't care. Jane's only guilty of telling the truth. She only spoke up because she no longer wanted to harbor that horrible secret to protect the both of them and their careers when everyone now already knows they're both lying to everyone about having a monogamous relationship and may now get divorced. "At this point there is no more reason for me to hide truth the because now everyone knows the truth about their open marriage. I tried to reach out to Paula before my friends blogged about my personal business but I know she would believe him over me just like all the others ladies who came forward. It's all really sad. I don't understand any of it. I want to know what he drugged me with because I could barely move to defend myself. It was very scary because the instant I he gave me a hit of what I thought was just pot it was like I was having an instant intense orgasm, I was face down and everything was dreamy. Then he flipped me over and spread my legs and did what he wanted to me even though I was saying no repeatedly" Jane told my friend. "I remember trying to yell, but I couldn't scream. It was like I was tranquilized or something." I bet Robin Thicke will refuse to take a lie detector test to prove he did force himself on Jane Bordeaux at his home in his music studio at night on Blue Jay Way while Paula Patton was allegedly asleep downstairs, or was she watching? I GOOGLED it and it turns out many other women have accused Paula of saying she likes to watch her husband have sex with other women. It has also been reported that Paula often cheated on Robin with men and women. So stop promoting the pity party for her. It's only a matter of time before more women expose her proving she lied and cheated on Robin too. They were both in an *open marriage* and they are both continuing to lie to the public and all their fans. At this point their relationship is a joke. There is so much more to this story that it is gross and I feel icky repeating it. These are only my opinions. I am not a blogger but the truth should be told. I just listened to Jane Bordeaux's song "EROTICATION" and it could be loosely based on the night Robin forced himself on her. I'm not sure. The song is very dirty. You can listen to that song for more details.

Phishie from Philly

Paula song a song last night too and it went like this;
DON'T YA KNOW NO GOOD! DON'T YA KNOW NO GOOD!

Phishie from Philly

Why doesn't Robin go to Kirk Cameron for advice!

Phishie from Philly

I guess buying Miley A bday present is out of the question!

Newfaceoffame01

ROBIN GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF SHE WILL COME BACK JUST KEEP UR MIND ON MUSIC THEN SHE WILL BE CRAWLING BACK!GIVE IT TIME TO HEAL

RATTLESNAKE

these celebs are so full of themselves . he should not have stuffed his fat ass into those hideous black and white tights and rubbed all over miley . don't feel bad for him one bit , loser !

Shaken not stirred

STFU Robin. DB.

Ohiolady

Typical man. Do their dirt, then expect the woman whom they truly "love" to stick around as if everything is "just great". He needs to stop trying to SING his way back to his wife and work on getting his s#!* together!!!

queenE

Should have valued her when you had her instead of cheating on her.

Maria

Oh well he lost a diamond she problably watching this and laughing and moved on with someone new and better