Robin Thicke

See, I Told You I'm Being Good!!

3/2/2014 7:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0302-robin-thicke-basketball-04
Robin Thicke is on a mission to prove he's done playing grab-ass with chicks while touring ... so he hit up a local b-ball court before his concert Saturday night to shoot hoops with a bunch of dudes.
Thicke stopped by a gym in Connecticut and messed around on the court with the Norwich Free Academy's boys basketball team ... and according to reports he was a pretty decent shooter.

As we previously reported ... Robin is trying to show Paula Patton he can be a good husband and change.  For her part, we know she told him she wants a divorce, but she hasn't hired a divorce lawyer -- yet -- and she hasn't completely closed the door.

Might as well start with his jump shot.

Marco Polo

Did he grab the ass of the dudes in the middle? lol

Alex92

Let's be clear, it's not like this is the first time he's ever visited a school, and done nice things for some kids. He's done stuff like this for years. It's just being paid attention to now because of recent events.

News Flash

Paula knows there's women in the locker room hiding and waiting.

Close Call

Don't do it Dude, your life will work without her.

Close Call

Get on down the road Dude, you'll be a better man for moving on. Go back, you will be kicked time, and again.
Leave the woman alone, there are other FISH in the water.

Maria

Why does it always take someone leaving, before the other realizes, **** maybe I should treat them right.

marmar

Stop it all ready

babs hawkston

He is a pompous ass, never heard of him till the Miley Twerking! stop talking about him!

CremeBrulee

I've been good, too. I haven't cheated on my diet for two weeks...but, oops. Just ate pie.

ASH

This turkey only has one song!
What the hell is he holding concerts for?
For easily impressed chimps with too much money.

NaTuralD

Aye! That's my old high schol Norwich Free Academy c/o 2002

Cheeshke

I know many of y'all won't believe me, but I graduated from NFA (as did my 2 younger sisters. My family owns a house a few blocks away. It's an awesome school.

Question is... What was he doing in *Norwich*? Was he scheduled to perform at the Sun or Foxwoods?

As for the headline... y'all know TMZ made that up and probably wasn't what the guy was really thinking right?

tellmeaboutit

There's nothing funny about this douchebag's treatment of his wife or women in general, or tmz's cutesy stories about his antics. And that's not excusing the lowlife women who go along with his disgusting groping. He reminds me of muscle head Ahnold, thinking he's entitled 'cause he's sooo important. Ugh.

Jon

I go to NFA and one of the players said that they were notified 2 day ahead of Thicke's little show at my school. Also, who ever said that he "played some hoops and was good at it," lied because that same player said he showed up and took a photo and left.

LA Woman

Someone mentioned that Robin only has "one song". One number 1 pop hit, yes. But he has tons of songs. He has six studio albums and has a strong R&B following. Part of the reason he is going out of his way is because his fan base are black women who love that he's married to a (half) black woman. Robin is also trying to save his core fan base by making his efforts to save his marriage so public.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments