Justin Bieber

To Birdman's Filthy Rich Daughter

3/3/2014 10:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030314_bieber_bday_launch_v2
update_graphic_red_bar
12:48 PM PT
-- We just got the FULL birthday wish video ... Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Mack Maine, Bow Wow, and DJ Khaled are in it too. Pretty cool.
update_grey_gray_bar
Justin Bieber
now does BIRTHDAYS -- at least for the filthy rich daughters of millionaire rap executives -- and we got video proof ... the Biebs singing for Birdman's little girl at her over-the-top sweet sixteen this weekend.

Bria Williams celebrated the big 1-6 at The Bath Club in Miami Beach Saturday night -- a Paris-themed bash replete with a Bugatti'd out arrival, a "glitter" carpet entrance, a giant cake ... and her big present, a matte black Mercedes G-Class.

But the real highlight -- Bieber sent her a "happy birthday" video ... which was played in the middle of the party.

It's a nice gesture ... but don't count on Bieber sending you one if you're not worth at least $100 million.

0303_bria_insane_sweet_16_party_footer_v2

Nella!

She's going to wreck that GWagon just like Kylie Jenner

Jed

Forgot the guy has talent until he sang happy birthday; sad he's pissing it away. Throat sounded a bit hoarse (from smoking ?) but was still good. Almost saw the unaffected guy of past...

boo boo

Wasted $$.

Lil Wayne

I was there to, me and daddy wished Bria a happy birthday.

Jorge

Interesting how most everyone's "good wishes to her" seemed to go back to how much money and possessions she has. I don't understand how any of it could be sincere. Except maybe the older guy who said keep making us proud and do well in school. All the others were doing is kissing her dad's butt and setting her up to be a target for gold diggers and more insincere people who might want to use her.

rob

I don't get it, HE CAN'T SING

bill_leslie

"They should have never given you n*****s money"

Nathan Carr Fullerton California, Nathan Carr Fullerton

I like Justin Bieber. I am a big fan of Justin Bieber. I like to listen to him..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2