Justin Bieber

Storms Out of Depo

Over Selena Questions

3/7/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0306-justin-bieber-01
Justin Bieber lost his cool under oath Thursday, when a lawyer started peppering him with questions about Selena Gomez ... TMZ has learned.

Bieber sat for a 4 1/2 hour deposition in Miami in connection with a lawsuit filed by a photog who claims last June Bieber sent his hired muscle to beat him up.

The contentious lawyer for the bodyguard drilled Bieber on a variety of subjects, but things spun out of control when Selena Gomez was raised.

The lawyer started asking if Selena was present during any incident involving fights with photogs.  Bieber's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, felt the lawyer was just trying to get a rise so he objected.  But the lawyer persisted and asked again ... Bieber was fuming and Weitzman jumped in and said his client was being harassed.

The photog's lawyer asked about Selena again, and at that point Justin and Weitzman stood up and left, and as Justin was leaving he screamed, "Don't ask me about her, do not ask me about her!"

Five minutes later they returned but things got even hotter.  At one point Bieber responded to a question with the word "Yeah."  The lawyer said, "Do you mean yes?"  To that Bieber responded, "What the f*** is the difference between yeah and yes?!"

A short time later Bieber fired back, "What is this, "60 Minutes?"  At another point he responded to a question by saying to the lawyer, "OK Katie Couric, what's your question again?"

And even TMZ got in the act.  The lawyer showed Bieber multiple TMZ posts, and the singer accused the lawyer of having an obsession by constantly surfing TMZ for Bieber stories.

And finally ... the lawyer asked Bieber if he has a prescription for Xanax, and Bieber responded, "No."

0303_justin_selena_before_split_footer

Rusty Shackleford

i'd love to be the guy who finally teaches this ***got little egomaniac some respect

Doesntandwontmatter

Doubtful of these things. Tmz where's your proof? Real proof. Hey tmz can I write I column for you? I can call it... Tmz fake bitches... Oh that's write you don't post the truth.

not

does she know how to act at a depo

train wreck

sorry folks, lawyers are much WORSE than Beiber.

Mike

Girl bye

fandinomia

I really do hate beiber.. but not as much as I hate lawyers. I mean wtf is this lawyer trying to accomplish? I never got roasted on the stand about my ex when I got caught with a little bit of bud. All those years in law school, just to bitch at a little tweety boy about his ex for nnno damn reason. It sounds like harvey was that photogs lawyer.

missdiva22

lies

marmar

he look like he just got rape poor justina

The Man They Call Louis

"Waa!...they're picking on me waaaa!!!!...."

3Storms

He's a piece of crap. Just sack-beat him with a bag of bricks then send him back to Canada

AwkwardCherrios♡

Justin needs to hire real men not henchmen to be his body guards, and he needs to try and be respectful no matter what the cir***stances are it was probably stressful but he needs to try and remain calm. Also the people ridiculing Justin then preaching about how he needs to be a good person smh practice what u preach. By the way Justin isn't a parent or nanny of any children. If kids want to get into trouble like Justin has then it's the parents fault not his. By the way I don't believe this 100 % TMZ has a history of lying.

kingnoor123

***** I'm grown man and I feel bad for him, move the **** on and leave him alone. Stop making him more famous , I hate u all haters , u keep making justik more famous smfh

Dobbins

Good, they could hold him on contempt if I am not mistaken. Little girl's always stomp their feet and take their ball and go home !

boo boo

It's a deposition and you answer the questions truthfully. This is the consequence of your actions. Beaver will look like a spoiled brat in front of the judge, who will not accept the scoffing of questions. Get ready, kid...it's coming.

Livvie