Lindsay Lohan

2 + LiLo = 3 Broke Girls

3/11/2014 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0311-lindsay-lohan-PCN
Lindsay Lohan is determined to tell the world -- she's still wanted.

Lindsay was out on the Sunset Strip Monday ... pretending to shield herself with a "2 Broke Girls" script.

Lindsay was leaving her favorite haunt -- the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood.

Hey ... it's definitely a step up from "The Canyons."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

but you didn't shield your double chin or cruddy fingers did ya tater. Get out of LA Hag-han.
TRUST-you are NOT wanted

Suzy Q

BEAR! Good to see ya!! Where ya been? Missed you and laughing at that avi! hahah I've been Queen of so many undisputed Lohan dead threads that I'm already a winner of the Queen of Crap Lifetime Achievment Award.

Here, I didn't even Queen this article (3 days since a post)......It's all yours......I quit!!

The Queen is DEAD! SOB. I'm soooooo bored with this bitch!!

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey, here is a wonderful little article from someone who was at the Two Broke Girls and one Thieving Whoar taping. Lindsay did not disappoint - SHE WAS OFF THE HOOK BABY!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

SUZY Q here's a post that I originally sent to Perez H., thought I would put it here also:
Perhaps this is the reason for the BIG REUNION not happening:
> Lacey Chabert - has three feature films and two TV movies coming out this year.
> Rachel McAdams - Has three feature films coming out this year and is presently working of Two feature films for 2015.
> Amanda Seyfried - Has two feature films coming out this year, is presently working on three for 2014 and one for 2015.
But Lindsay is really busy too. She's spending three day on that all important "Two Broke Girls" walk on, and she has that Movie, "Inconceivable" that was whoared out at Sundance. You know, the one she is producing for the Russian Mobster/Heroin supplier. The one that has no director, no script, and only Lohan in the cast.

Yep, these women are positively slacking next to Lohan. ROFLMAO

Suzy Q

Just got here and got a great laugh, Bear! The come towards the light bit I'm stealing. hahaha

Patty, my favorite part about the "lovers' list is the name. They should have called it the "One Night Stand" list, or the "Hollywood BJ's of LL" list. Lover, indeed. hahaha

Mumra, thanks for the info. I just read about Kat Dennings claiming Lindsay was just humpty dory on set (which only makes her look bad) and thought I'd come here to see if anyone's been posting. hahahah....I kill me.

I doubt is any of you will be back to read this, but I don't want to be the last poster, and therefore the Queen of the Dead Thread.

PLEASE! SOMBODY POST! I'M BEGGING YOUR!!

Suzy Q

PS: BEar, I don't like ROL (hate the comment format), hate disqus. And I don't really have the time to be online much anymore, so I'll catch you guys here when you make a visit to the dead threads. (waving like a prom queen)

Fluffy

I accept the job. King of the Dead Threads. Thank you my loyal and disloyal subjects!

Suzy Q

I curtsey to The King!!

I am a Dead Thread Head, bringing the King a last bit of info to counteract that post by the Chief.

Think of it as a dead rat, Chief.

Lindsay Lohan's OWN Reality Series Ratings Drop 24 Percent

Starlet sheds viewers in second week

Don't call it a comeback, because it's not. The ratings for Lindsay Lohan's OWN docu-series, “Lindsay,” took a double digit dive in the show's second week.

Sunday's airing of the second episode of “Lindsay” attracted 527,000 total viewers. That's a 24 percent slide from the premiere episode, which brought in 693,184 viewers.

The story gets bleaker when looking at its performance among OWN's target demographic, Women 25-54 years old. The series saw a 36 percent decrease with a demo rating of .36 (versus the premiere's .56 rating).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5