« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball Wives' Star

Pregnant Women Should KILL Temperamental Cats

3/12/2014 6:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031214_jackie_christie_launch
"Basketball Wives" star Jackie Christie thinks pregnant women with ornery cats should kill the kitties by hanging, choking or other means if necessary.

It's pretty shocking ... our photog asked Jackie (in the dark blouse) and her friend, Sundy Carter (who appeared in "Bringing Down the House" and "Soul Plane") about what a pregnant woman should do with a temperamental cat.

Both women have no mercy for fearless felines.  In fact, Jackie actually thinks cats can suck the soul out of babies and even kill them.

You gotta see this.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jordan

Great now we have to deal with Michael Vicks Illegitimate Sister from other Parents!!!!!!!!!

ShotGunA

Disgusting

Tazz

Jackie is in the black, idiots.

billson1234

Wow smfh two of the ****test parents in the world sundy keeps pics of her underage daughter giving oral sex and the other treats her darkskin daughter like crap

Madelaine J

I understand getting rid of the cat! Lol. If it poses a danger to the baby it's gotta go! Lol. They were being silly. Get over it.

kitnplayn

Because Americans are inhumane people who are empty inside. There's nothing there behind their eyes except cold, empty evil.

siriuswoman009

I have heard that a cat can suffocate a baby as well, i think they were sarcastically exaggerating when they were saying to kill the cat. they did at first just say "get rid of the cat" . have a professional train the parents and possibly the kitty till the baby is big enough to fend off the kitty . TMZ set up the women ,they played along and now are being bashed ,I bad but I'm honestly not dealing with these animals no more she is ruined my ****in walks I hav holes in my walks she is gonna cause an electrical shortage sn r house is gonna end up going up in flames I'm literally sic of it future questions by TMZ will be rejected.i don't think it was right to say all that about a kitty . As I'm an animal lover myself having four American Bulldogs an a slew of all kinds of animals that we adopted thru the years to give them all a better home and life .

siriuswoman009

What the hell happened to comments lol I was reading another comment lol that I somehow copy an pasted into mine . Sorry that was so weird

siriuswoman009

In other news apple Iphones lately SUCK

TheMachine1

Cats in the wild target the sick, weak and dumb first so it is reasonable to think they are stalking every move Jackie Christie makes.

_ilali

Just listening to both their ignorant, unhappy asses will suck the life out of you!

SC

Stupid useless ****ing bitch . Who says or thinks disgusting **** like that about helpless animals.

James R. - Los Angeles

Jackie Cristie should be dragged into the street and shot.

Taurus-4-

Do they always have to do something stupid to get attention. They're just washed up hoes

SoManyIdiots

Human equivalent of a pile of streaming dog shi-t.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments