Lil Boosie

4 Baby Mamas

Pop Out Reality Show

3/14/2014 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031314_lil_boosie_realityshow_launch

Lil Boosie's 4 baby mamas have another bun in the oven -- a reality show.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, Boosie's babes -- Walnita, Tracey, Trivia, and Gerlissa -- have been putting together a pilot episode over the last few months while the rapper's been locked behind bars. Together, they've mothered Boosie's 7 children (aged 4-11).

FYI, Walnita's the baby mama who was arrested back in 2010 for trying to smuggle Boosie drugs in jail.

We're told the reality show will focus on the ladies' unusual friendships that formed as the result of their ... peculiar circumstances. It's unclear if Boosie -- née Torrence Hatch -- will also be participating now that he's free.

According to sources, the producers behind the show are currently shopping it to several networks -- including Oxygen, WE, and Fuse -- but so far, no deal is in place.

BNev

First of all it is normal in the real world for Baby moms to get along, that is not rare. Also of course these women who risked getting stds to have a baby for a fat child support check wil do anything for money, even get along on tv. So also not really a reason for a salute. Why dont u salute Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Rosa Parks, Angela Davis, Maya Angelou, Oprah Winfry. Salute Real women, who struggled and overcame with hard work and determination, who make positive changes in the world, salute that!

liz

Who cares? This isn't a show...this is typical life in their culture...having babies everywhere with no thoughts or cares about supporting them!

missstewart89

All yall need to STFU, if people wanna have babies thats their business.... and how their kids are being taken care of, thats their business too

HizHonei23

It is a shame that so many ppl are so negative, I mean if it is a show with all his baby mom's good fa them, Damn why can't ppl worry bout what they got an don't got. Everybody ain't got to be A1 to be cute cuz some of u pretty bitch's have nasty ways but to move on if u don't agree then don't watch. Like some of u sit an bad mouth the **** ya hear but not worried about the importance grow up ppl, n u trying to figure out why yo kids look up to the tv and not u cuz u just like the ppl u say they don't need to be... A single minded person with no mo hope did praise u put out..... Ijs

_beautiful_

If yu guys was going to say something negative abt dese weman why in dah hell yu took yu pressures time out yur busy day to sit and watch ??? Pls answer .. and yu can't just someone on the way they talk .. baton rouge is very country .. and these weman are nice looking they are not ratchet.. and an so wat all them had a bby for the same man yu people are soo quick to judge yall dont know them I don't either but no one is perfect ..

_beautiful_

Oh && yes im from baton rouge && a big fan of boosie but that is not tge reason im saying wat im saying it's juss the point pls dnt judge anyone these weman are prolly the most sweetest weman ever yu can't do that

Keisha

I wouldn't watch this show,I however am a huge Boosie fan and can't wait to hear some new music. You are finally free Boosie, stay out of trouble. Living here in Louisiana my whole life I know they are going to be on him 24/7 hoping he will screw up again.

bigseexyy

I'm so sick of people judging others as if They walked on water or some. Soon as these lady's blow up y'all gone be jumping on the band wagon. All that messy **** on vh1. Honey Boo boo and her White trashy family and y'all got so much to say bout these women. Such a dick and die wit all that hating ****....

bigseexyy

Suck

sexy redbone

First off I won't bash these women but I will say this my heart goes out to Walnita bc clearly she loved this man. She was with this person from a teenager up to an adult had a baby and so forth. Apparently there has to be a bigger issue with self esteem or the need to be loved bc its clear that he has had children with these other women who have moved on but she has continued to stay in this so call relationship and have more children with him. Saying u r the ex fiance sounds odd bc u been with this man since a teenager and it takes this long to marry u. Im sorry but it seems u were a door mat for him. Its kinda dysfunctional that u stayed with this man while he whored around with different women not knowing what he could have brought u back if he hasnt before. And to say u took care of his house and the kids he brought home and that his other baby mommas knew he loved u. LOVE IS WHAT LOVE DOES! I Dont know your meaning of love but this sure aint it. LOVE ain't never suppose to HURT INTENTIONALLY. Some of us females have the mind state of I aint gonna let her have him when in reality he's having everybody. You was out when he had the second child from SOMEONE ELSE. Yes these other women had kids with him but u continued to have children after u knew what he was doing and stayed with him. We all have played the fool at some point but when will u learn. Instead of being a DOWN BIT*H u should have been a BIT*CH moving on with her life. Instead of writing a book and doing a show u need to seek counseling. BEFORE U CAN LOVE ANYBODY ELSE U GOTTA LOVE YOURSELF FIRST

sexy redbone

Shalonte'

Boosie my homie... Im his long lost niece lol. I don't want to watch no show of boosie baby mama's I wanna see him. Matter fact I don't even watch television because I listen to music all day... We would love to see the kids on T.V. but those wowen can stay off set!!

Shalonte'

She stayed dwn that's his rider his gutta chick...

jaebruner

Really who cares. Personally I'm not interested in the lives of his baby mommas. Thats just a waste of airtime just like some of those other reality shows. I don't want this bs on tv

Ebony

I will not support or waste my IQ watching this piece of trash television show. I would be humiliated if I have to give a number to show which "baby-mama" I am. A man like that would never have to deny my children, because I would deny him. Its even more sad that the first mom was arrested for smuggling drugs,..she put him before her own children..JUST DUMB!!!