5ive Band Member Abz Love

98 Degrees

Still 'Sucks Ass'

3/19/2014 10:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0319-5ive-group-photo90s BOY BAND FIGHT ALERT!!!!!! 90s BOY BAND FIGHT ALERT!!!!!! 90s BOY BAND FIGHT ALERT!!!!!!

The boys from 5ive are PISSED that Nick Lachey called them out on live TV .... thereby igniting a rivalry that has lasted for nearly 2 decades.

Abz Love tells us he caught Lachey's appearance on "Watch What Happens Live" this week ... where Lachey called 5ive the "lamest" boy band (see the video below).

031914_nick_lachey_launch
Abz was hot as fish grease, telling us, "98 Degrees sucked ass and probably still do."

Abz says he remembers one time when Jeff Timmons stepped to 5ive after Love "and J were talking about who the f*** gets their band name tattooed on themselves and concluded they must all be jockstraps!”

But Love explains, "To be fair, we were the bad boys of pop so we were always looking for trouble. They just happened to be in the way."

Word.

031914_abz_tmzlive_launch_v2

Karin

Sorry, who and who ?

Chweener

Ick!! I would take Nick Lachey over this doosh any day.

lol

Bad boys of pop is like being the smartest special ed kid. You're still retarded.

c

Never even heard of 5ive. Stupid name though.

Yeahbuuuday

Come on let's be honest here...as far as boy bands go...I have to say that 98 degrees were a whole heck of a lot better than 5IVE... much better singers.That being said... I didn't even know who the boy band "5IVE" were until I watched the video just now..so that says something right there.I was like.."who the heck are these guys?" LOL

FlamingoNut

I was never a fan of any of the boy bands. Having said that, at least I've heard of 98 Degrees, which is more than I can say for this so-called band called 5ive, and how the hell do you pronounce that anyway?! Fiveive?

Crigger540

98 Degrees - not exactly a fan, but I know who they are/were. What was/is Five?

Zach Swan

Dudes: you were in a boy band. You ALL suck a$$. Boy bands were the biggest embarrassment to come out of the 80's and 90's. No one who was ever associated with one should show their faces in public to this day.

Raiderette831

-_-Zzzzzz

StopTheMadneZz

Wait, Who the heck? Who?

R

Never listened to either of them but who the hell are 5ive?

louisejane

Five were a british boyband hence why people from America have never heard of them! People over here have never heard of 98'! Im not sure out of all the celebs in the world nowadays why TMZ have decided to print this story? Nothing will ever come of it as neither band are still actually bringing out new music??

teenie

Neither 98 degrees nor 5ive compared to BSB or N'SYNC so there you go.

rlemons

I don't recall any group called 5ive. I must have missed that phaSe.

Lisa

Some people here need to get a sense of humor...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments