« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Weir's Husband

The Bite [PHOTO]

He Nearly Took a Chunk Out of My Arm!!!

3/21/2014 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0321-weir-bite-mark
Johnny Weir went full vampire on his husband Victor Voronov during a nuclear domestic dispute early this year -- nearly biting a chunk out of the guy's arm -- or so Victor claims ... and now, TMZ has obtained a photo of the damage.

Details surrounding the argument are unclear, but the bite mark is gnarly.

Victor filed a police report and Johnny was charged with simple assault back in January.  Victor decided not to press the case and charges were dropped.

As we reported, Johnny and Victor had multiple issues leading up to Johnny filing for divorce last month

0321_johnny_weir_victor_before_split_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Observer

How long is TMZ going to cover this STUPID Cat fight between these two huh?

Get over it already!

Obamais still aracist

looks like some one is a meat eater

Jackie

Johnny is such a drama boy. Jeez. He needs some help.

Don

Prissy little girls fighting like bitches

jenlolo

This is not a bite!! At least not from a mouth full of teeth ??? Have you ever been bitten by a 2 year old ??? You can see their entire teeth where they bite and also is red, purple, and green not this bloody skin maybe from a dog yes but not from an adult with teeth

Truth is

The pussification continues.....

JMJ

Those boys!!

Sheila Shigley

Bitch fight baby!

taz

Guess we know who he's selling his stories to.

She's baaaack

I'll bet that hurt.

Just My Opinion

When I was little, I had a friend that kept on biting me. My mom told her mother, her mother only told her..only dogs bite. Then she bite me again. My mother said the next time she bites you, I want you to take a hand full of her hair and bring her down to the ground.
I am not a fighter, but since she wouldn't stop, and my mother wasn't going to beat my azz, I did just that.
My friend's mother didn't like it, but it works, she never bit me again. LOL

Quinn

Dear Victor, you went to court and dropped any charges in regards to this domestic dispute. Please stop the money grab selling your photos to the tabloids.

zɯʇʞɔnɟ

That's gay.

Muppet

Gay, straight, bi doesn't matter! Any adult that bites someone like this has serious mental issues! Famous or not, Weir needs to see a psychiatrist!

Your S&M Girlfriend

That's too bad for Victor. Weir is one of those girly gays who on his best day is 10 times worse than a 13 year old with PMS . It looks like he fared pretty well with only a bite mark and not having small appliances smashed into his skull.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments