Lil Scrappy

'Racist' Salon Owners

Ruined My Kid's B-Day

3/30/2014 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0330-lil-scrappy-tmz-01"Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Lil Scrappy says his daughter was left in tears Sunday afternoon ... after a salon owner refused to serve his family because they're black.

Scrappy tells TMZ ... he put a down payment on a little girls salon outside Atlanta for his daughter's birthday party -- but when he and baby mama Erica Dixon arrived 20 minutes late to their 2 1/2 hour appointment, the place wouldn't let them in.

When Scrappy complained, citing the down payment they already paid ... he says the people running the place -- who are white -- allegedly told him they didn't want to serve "you people."

Cops were called -- because Scrappy didn't want to leave without a refund on his down payment -- but officers got him half the money ... and the salon agreed to mail the rest, so he left.

Calls to the salon went unanswered.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Slay

Why didn't they do it at their local Barber Shop?

skwisalwaysright

Oh please I bet there's more to this "story" than what they are saying!

Berna

Sorry the little girl had to go through that , time is important,

1rioluv

Wow...that is heartbreaking. Atlanta still has racist ppl living there. I use to live there for 10yrs back in the days from NY and I'm Puerto Rican, but in Atl you're either black or white... no in-betweens. And I came across a few of them myself while residing there. It's so sad to think that this is still going on. I hope this little angel is OK and she doesn't encounter anymore of this stupidity ever again. ツ💓

Grobzugig

It was recommended that lil scrappy take his daughter to a dog groomer as they are better suited to cut her nappy tangled hair.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24