Lil Scrappy

'Racist' Salon Owners

Ruined My Kid's B-Day

3/30/2014 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0330-lil-scrappy-tmz-01"Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Lil Scrappy says his daughter was left in tears Sunday afternoon ... after a salon owner refused to serve his family because they're black.

Scrappy tells TMZ ... he put a down payment on a little girls salon outside Atlanta for his daughter's birthday party -- but when he and baby mama Erica Dixon arrived 20 minutes late to their 2 1/2 hour appointment, the place wouldn't let them in.

When Scrappy complained, citing the down payment they already paid ... he says the people running the place -- who are white -- allegedly told him they didn't want to serve "you people."

Cops were called -- because Scrappy didn't want to leave without a refund on his down payment -- but officers got him half the money ... and the salon agreed to mail the rest, so he left.

Calls to the salon went unanswered.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

en Todo Momento!!

i administer bonafide dna ethnicity tests. no turks, no slavs, no mongols. don't even think about coming to my shop.

KDUBBLL

I have a really hard time believing stories like this. to me this is just more mainstream divide and conquer lies, all setup to keep us divided by giving us the perception racism is rampant in 2014. I'm willing to bet this never happened.

PRMETFAN

Cutting some nappy headed hoe's head...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

ó|ó

being late to such a thing can really be bad, if they had let them in, the whole plan would have dragged out past agreement, and maybe they just were busy, and sick of waiting for late comers, there are other people who are there too, who would have to wait, because those ones came late, maybe she was there to get her hair done, it can take hours, and would screw up the other appointments for other people later in the day, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CAME LATE, racism shmasicm, i think it was just arriving too late to get the thing done in time, so thing cancelled, simple as that, ''you people'' referring to latecomers, who screw up schedules, not because they are black, DUH!

tthriller

Hair salons deal with hair not fur

ray

they should had did her hair and its **** up that black people have to go deal with this if it was a white kid they would had did it as a black man this is **** up

Slay

Why didn't they do it at their local Barber Shop?

skwisalwaysright

Oh please I bet there's more to this "story" than what they are saying!

Berna

Sorry the little girl had to go through that , time is important,

1rioluv

Wow...that is heartbreaking. Atlanta still has racist ppl living there. I use to live there for 10yrs back in the days from NY and I'm Puerto Rican, but in Atl you're either black or white... no in-betweens. And I came across a few of them myself while residing there. It's so sad to think that this is still going on. I hope this little angel is OK and she doesn't encounter anymore of this stupidity ever again. ツ💓

Grobzugig

It was recommended that lil scrappy take his daughter to a dog groomer as they are better suited to cut her nappy tangled hair.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24