'Too Close' Singer

I've Never Hit My Ex

She's Lying

3/31/2014 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328-raphael-brown-next-02
Raphael Brown flat out denies allegations of physical abuse made by his estranged wife ... telling TMZ he's never laid a hand on her.

As TMZ first reported, the soon-to-be ex-wife of Brown -- best known as one of the guys from the group Next -- was granted a temporary restraining order after alleging the singer was abusive towards her ... including an incident where she claims he once kicked her in the stomach while she was pregnant.

But Brown tells TMZ ... he knows he was verbally abusive to his estranged wife Juliette, but it NEVER turned physical. He tells us, "I never kicked her in her stomach when she was pregnant with our son, who's now 10 years of age, nor when she wasn't with child. I never punched my ex-wife in the face, I've never grabbed my ex-wife by her neck or pushed her to the floor."

Brown claims Juliette harasses him online with a Twitter account she keeps private ... with no followers and no one following her. According to him, some of the tweets are racial in nature (Juliette is not black). For her part, she claims she is not racist and says she has shut down the account.

0331-brown-tweets-02
Brown says he just wants to get the divorce finalized and move on with his life ... telling us, "I have peace in my life and I have moved on. That chapter is closed and I want her to respect my position and do what's best for our children."

Tazz

She deserved to be kicked in the stomach (sans child) if she is making it up, and I think she is. Then the racial slurs, meanwhile your kids are half black?

BEEJ

The G.O.A.T. song about getting a boner.

She's baaaack

She sure didn't seem to have a problem sticking around when the money was coming in,did she?

Susan62509

lol. You laid out what you want and she should do. Now, what about yourself? What are you going to do that is best for your children?

Tammy

Those texts are beyound racial, they read like he's a down low brother who's decided to openly be a homosexual with the references to AIDS and lifestyle.

marmar

Of course you goin to say i dont hit her

BLUE UGLY 💩

Doesn't mean he didn't hit her

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Who knows, but these bitches are always screaming assault. I've given up caring. If I don't really know you, I don't care if somebody you are dating or married to, etc. beats the living **** out of you. What are you doing with guys like that in the first place? On TMZ it's usually some bitch looking to get knocked up by a guy with money.

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

Sure Ralph whatever you say. You and OJ should find the real wife beater after he finds the real killer

BW

Most n*ggers beat there woman, they are just very uneducated animals, that is a fact.

LDB

I wonder what she thinks of her children who are half black...

Solson277

Oh hai mark....

She just called her children's father a Nlgger.... regardless, how she spelled it.
`
This is why u do not have children (...or unprotected sex) with people you cannot see yourself with in 15 years..

Numapass

Look any all that 90's posing going on.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Hey! He says he "never kicked her in her stomach when she was pregnant." Good for you! He deserves a medal from the governor for not kicking her in the stomach when she was pregnant, even though he says the bitch totally deserved it. All he did was bang her head against a wall, and everyone (in the ghetto) knows there's nothing wrong with that.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments