Pat Boone Arrest Warrant

It's Nonsense ...

Who Am I, LiLo?

4/1/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Pat Boone Arrest WarrantPat Boone says the arrest warrant issued against him last week is a case of misinformation, but the old guy proved he's got a good sense of humor about it ... by backing up the bus over Lindsay Lohan.

As TMZ first reported, a judge issued a warrant for Boone's arrest after he was subpoenaed to testify in a case involving a luxury condo on a cruise liner ... but he was a no-show.

Boone tells TMZ his only relationship to the ship is he agreed to be the spokesperson once it launched ... which hasn't happened yet ... and other than that he knows squat about the project.

While he fully intends to show up to court ... Boone says the litigant will "be very disappointed to hear how little I know and it won't help him in any way."

He adds, "Is this the way Lindsay Lohan and Robert Downey got so famous?"

It's a little more complicated, Pat ... but, yeah. Sure.

Clytemnestra

Pat is one cool 79 year old. Looks damn good for his age, too.

Truth

IS THIS WAT A FAMOUS HAS-BEEN LOOKS LIKE FROM SINGING SH*T FROM THE 1920'S??? OLE MAN, STICK TO RETIREMENT. NO 1 CURR!!!!! #TRUTH!!

mike

No he isn't LiLo but he and his record company stole songs from people like Little Richard.

ImSoReal

Leave Seniors alone.

Usagi-chan

Lindsay is winning when people like this even know who she is.

zombie

Lol@ the dip shizz haters getting their collective panties in a wad over Pat Boone. #Getalife.

awards

Lindsay Lohan responded by ****ter "I got all the wrinkles out of my good friend Pat behind American Band Stand back in the day, eh? I forgot to add him to The List! Sorry Pat! Want to Hook UP?"

(Photo by LASheriff)

Mumra the Ever Living

His lilly white cover of Little Richards classic Tutti Frutti is HIlarious
Here's Little Richard doing it LIVE and ROCKING !!!!!!!!!!!

The Zombie

Pat Boone? I loved his song Holy Diver.

LLsez

Dina Lohan
@dinalohan Pat! Call me!!!I helped Linds deny any responsibility for anything--I can help Y too!!xOXXo!

Chris

Complicated? If you call going through Lohan's garbage cans looking for used tampons then yeah, I guess so.

Barbara

Poor Pat, now he gets sued by Lilo for saying her name...lol

Tony

Give me a break. Anyone under 55 won't even know who this loser is. I agree with one thing though, there are no "movie stars" anymore, just "celebrities" and the "infamous". To hell with all of them.

Gretel

Pat Boone was from my parents' era but the one thing I remember about him is that on the old reality show with The Osbournes Sharon Osbourne was ballistic fighting with the next door neighbors and at some point she lamented that Pat Boone had lived there before them and she declared he was (paraphrased) "A lovely man, just lovely). That stuck with me because Sharon Osbourne hates everyone.

David Ernstmeyer

If you want to arrest Pat Boone,fine, but do it for recording the single " I Want To Hold Your Hand " in 1964. It is at youtube.com

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments