Snooki

For the Love of God ...

Don't Bieber Me at My Depo

4/5/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0404-snooki-tmz-01
Snooki
has learned a valuable lesson ... from Justin Bieber -- if you don't want to end up the object of public scorn and ridicule ... make sure your depositions AREN'T VIDEOTAPED.

According to new docs in her ongoing perfume lawsuit, Snooki has asked for her upcoming deposition NOT to be recorded -- now that the embarrassing Bieber precedent has been set.

TMZ got the video showing Bieber making a complete ass out of himself last month in his photog-beating deposition. Bieber tried painfully hard to look cool and rebellious, but ended up sounding like an arrogant, inarticulate, self-entitled goofball ... for all the world to see.

A judge will probably make the final decision, and if he cares at all about entertainment value, he'll let the cameras roll.

031014_bieber_mash_up_launch_v2

Rigby

Why is she still around? Isn't she pregnant again? She only got pregnant because her other friend is pregnant stealing her 15 minutes.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Why is anyone still talking about "Snooki" is the real question

EggsOverEasy

I would rather see Snooki as the president of the United States than see or hear anything that has to do with Bieber.. Please Justin, hurry up and go the F*CK away, you suck.. Sorry but it is true, and all of your tweener fans are starting to realize what a turd you are. BYE!! :)

EggsOverEasy

Sadly, probably the last person who will ever figure out what a talentless turd Justin Bieber is.. is JUSTIN BIEBER!!. Yes Justin, we will all know it before you will probably because you have a bunch of people invested in you telling you how great you are.. Watch the money, watch the stats.. it is all downhill from here, put your seatbelt on it is going to be a bumpy ride. There is hope for you, but you are too dumb/young to know what it is, and your peeps will try to keep it that way.. Later "skater".. lol

notalawyer

Her deposition is best used as fodder for late night talk shows

olivia

TMZ, U KNOW JUSTIN IS A GOOD PERSON INSIDE BUT YOU JUST CANT SEE IT IT'S SAD TO SEE MY IDOL HIT THE BOTTOM BECAUSE OF THIS **** YOU MAKING HIM GO TRUE...JUST PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR ONCE, YES HE IS A CELEBRITY BUT JUST PLEASE FOR ONCE CAN YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HIM SERIOUSLY...

She's baaaack

Can you even imagine what a fragrance by Snooki would smell like? I'm thinking about the grease vat at a Long John Silver's seafood restaurant at the end of the day. I'm no fragrance snob, but that shlt they sell in drug stores and Walmarts usually stinks just like what it is - cheap perfume.

tgrfan42069

how about this.instead of banning video tape.dont act like an egotistical douche bag jack ass.

Jesse

He intimidate me

zombie

Soooooooo she plans to act a fool so to stem the embarrassment she has made sure no video????

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Someone gave me about a gallon of that horrible Snooki-brand perfume for X-mas last year, so one day I wore it to the office, and the next day I got an anonymous note in my chair saying that that vile stinking stench had made my co-worker sick, and if I ever wore it again, they would put a bomb in my car. So that was the end of that...

Ron Fing Swanson

Ha ha the snooker looks like she goes days without showering and doesn't care one bit.

Toilethead

Those two idiots should move to Siberia together.

kgards

Lawyers in depos, are the biggest jerks. Feedind their own, out of control, egos.

Light

TMZ....would you please leave Justin Bieber alone ! Stop harassing, bullying, hating on him. Why are you so obsessed with him? Just let him live his life in peace...and I know this is a foreign concept for you, but try practicing responsible journalism. We are sick to death of your lies and made up stories. Just Stop !!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments