Chris Brown

I May Miss My D.C. Hearing

Con Air Sucks!

4/6/2014 5:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0406-chris-brown-jumpsuit-getty-01Chris Brown learned a lesson this week ... what it must have been like travelling across the country by stagecoach ... because four days into his journey he is still not in Washington D.C.

TMZ broke the story ... Brown was taken from his L.A. County jail cell Thursday by U.S. Marshals for the cross country trip.

We're told he made several stops along the way and typically when a prisoner lands he is taken to a nearby jail to wait for the next available flight.

Brown's lawyer Mark Geragos will be in a D.C. courtroom Monday trying to get his client's case dismissed on grounds of grand jury misconduct. It's unclear if Chris will make it to the hearing.

Brown will stand trial April 17th for allegedly assaulting a man outside a D.C. hotel.

A typical commercial flight from L.A. to D.C. takes 4 hours and 40 minutes.

And you get advantage miles.

paul a.

This is doing him a world of good. And I'm suspicious that Mark Geragos knows it too. The Geragos I know would be moving mountains to get his client out. And I am sure he ultimately will but he might be just dragging his feet for a spell......

pat

And what will this POS learn from all of this?

Absolutely nothing.

Don

I think they're teaching Ole Chris a lesson on who really has the power
Pucker up sweetheart

sh

Does Geragos not see what a druggie he is? CB is so thin and gaunt.

William

A guy taking a trip from LA to DC is a story with this much nonsense. Why not just say the truth You don,t know were the hell he is. WE WILL l et you know when we find out something.

hotandcold

Awwwww, poor baby. He should change his name to "Charlie Brown" because he's always saying "Why's everyone always picking on me?" Maybe because you deserve it, DB.

MightyMatt

Sounds like he's right where he belongs. Hope he learns something from these consequences to his behavior.

JW

while not a Chis Brown fan here, this is really BS that the govt is doing making him be transported in this method, abuse of power and waste of governmental resources. Chris was not a "flight" risk and he certainly could afford to have paid for a commercial flight while accompanied by a US Marshall at his expense.

Flash

Chris is a petulant, dangerous, mouth-breathing racist and womanizer. I hope the plane crashes.

Fit4Life

I bet he will think twice the next time he thinks about beating the sh@t out of a defenseless woman.. He is finally getting exactly what he deserves. I hope he gets another 6 months to make sure he gets it.

Lucey

If He Can't Or Doesn't Come Out Of This A Better Man, Then This Treatment Will Be Real Deserved.

Numapass

I demand to be treated like a celebrity goddamnit!

Blackpower

If Zimmerman can kill a black minor and get away with it y'all better let Chris brown get out of jail too he has talent unlike Zimmerman

anna

The way you people act Id swear that chris beats on rih every sunday since that grammy night in 2011. I doubt some of you even read and understood the article, talking about he is blaming being late on others. Your tax dollars are paying for this excessiveness and in essence the inability to deliver him on time.

lookItsMegRyan

This guy clearly pissed off the wrong person.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments