Mr. T

I Pity the Fool ...

Who Don't Eat Fried Chicken

4/6/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0404-mr-T-fried-chicken-twitter-01Mr. T has poultry priorities ... which is why he made sure to visit a fried chicken staple in New Orleans Friday -- and he came bearing gifts.

The folks at Willie Mae's Scotch House tell us the 80's icon passed out "Mr. T in Your Pocket" key chains to the staff ... and took pics with all comers.

We're told T and his party ordered fried chicken, catfish, red rice and beans ... costing a grand total of $60 -- plus a $25 tip.

Damn right, fool.

Rigby

Damn that sounds like a fun day at the job. 😄

BLUE UGLY 💩

Mr. T is a good guy

Doodlebug

You sure that's not seal ? It's got pock marks on his face

Ron Fing Swanson

BA Baracus.

Yurra Knutz

--...I said where I come from
It's cornbread and chicken
Where I come from a lotta front porch sittin'
Where I come from tryin' to make a livin'...--

DaveL

I pity the fool who doesn't love Mr. T. He's both a genuine bad ass and a genuine good guy.

WHAT IN THE WORLD

"fried chicken, catfish, red rice and beans "!?? WTF IS THAT?? This is beyond stupid. Evidently, TMZ, the idiot, probably idiot who wrote this piece (probably someone from a podunk planet in another galaxy or is on some serious drugs) has never been to or heard of New Orleans. I'm from New Orleans and one of our staples is RED BEANS AND RICE! YOU BIG DUMMY! I can't even imagine what "red rice and beans" even looks like. I dare the person who wrote this to visit The Big Easy and try to order red rice and beans. They'd get their A$$ kicked to the curb quicker than anyone could say "Laissez les bon temps rouler!" Harvey, send that person down to New Orleans for an over-due history lesson and an introduction to the best food in the world, starting with a piping hot dish of RED BEANS AND RICE!!!!!!

campy

I used to have an A-Team van that I used to play with. I was always Murdoch.

Bobo Frog

This just in. Mr. T ate some food!! Stellar job, TMZ.

tonloc

Its RED BEANS N RICE ! Freakn idiot ! SMFH

zombie

Red rice and beans? Seriously, is everyone on your staff uneducated and idiotic? Good Lord, you can even get a Southern food staple correct. WOW! A celebrity had a meal- EXCLUSIVE! LOLOLOLO

K South West

Instead of placing a line that invites racial comments (which we know TMZ loves race wars) you should report on the kid in Long Island who was accepted to all 8 "Ivy" League schools. He is a real celebrity who deserves to be on TMZ Live...and what exactly did Kim Kardashian do? TMZ and there "illuminati" agenda

ABlackMan

No report on him being the only Hall o Camera the WWE cut short past night and mocked his speech after? Very classless.

Jennifer

I met him once. He was really nice. I was little and afraid of him because his schtick always seemed like he was angry. But he was cool with little kids and is a great guy.

deezo

I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!!! A TRUE LIVING LEGEND!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments