« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kanye West

Calls Out NBA, NFL Stars

I Defeated All Of You in Battle for Kim's Ass

4/8/2014 7:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Kanye West I Won

Kanye West is spiking the football ... bragging that he defeated NBA and NFL players like Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries to win the rights to bang Kim Kardashian

West just appeared on Future's new single, "I Won" -- and raps about his most prized conquest, Kim ... saying, "I want to dip that ass in gold, I want to dip that ass in gold."

Then comes the smack talk -- "I made it over NBA, NFL players ... So every time I score it's like the Super Bowl."

Kanye West I Won

K's obviously referring to Bush, Humphries and NFL wide receiver Miles Austin -- who all dated Kim and all happen to be pro athletes.

It's not the first time K's gone after one of Kim's exes -- he ripped Humphries in a song called "Cold" -- when he bragged that Kris was lucky K didn't get his pal Jay Z to drop him from the Nets.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

Kanye you idiot… NO one wanted to wife the town bicycle Kim KarTRASHian, all those athletes used her as the slore she is. Only you are dumb enough to think you can turn a HO into a housewife. You’ll learn a good lesson very soon.

dpratti

Lmfao Its more like scoring a used trophy from Goodwill.

Lucky Lucy

Poor delusional Kanye. Hey Kanye, SHE was trying to get her hooks into pro athletes, not the other way around. None of them wanted to marry her (except that imbecile Kris Humphries). All of these athletes were smart enough to see her for what she is: a gold digger. They all f*cked her and tossed her out when they were done with her.

Macc 6400

I missed that "I won" part. What did he win?

MzNterpreted

I'm sorry what!?! Maybe those are the same NFL amd NBA players who didn't want her skank ass.

Slemon

Hysterical. Kayne is a moron. Who wants sloppy seconds, thirds, fourth, fifths, sixths, so on and so on? I predict even idiot Kim is probably realizing what a mistake she made having a baby with this fool. This is what Karma is all about, Kim. You're rose has faded and you are left with a thuggy, mentally challanged baby father! I bet all the men who didn't "win" are sighing a sigh of relief and laughing at Kayne's delusional statement.

NJDruid

Hey, if Kanye wants someone whose mouth has sucked so many penises, so be it. If wonder who she'll let bone her when Kanye is long gone.

Areukiddingme?

I am laughing so hard I can't even breathe!

Nicole

Clearly, Kanye believed it when Kim told him she chose him over all the athletes who were supposedly clamoring for her attention, when truth be told, there was no one else in the running...Kanye was the only one who wanted her and once Reggie Bush passed on her (again), Kim decided to take what was available.

BOOOO!

Kanye is stupid. He really thinks that Kim is a prize he won. She chose the althetes over Kanye when nobody else would fall for her games. She ran to the one who's obsessed with her. Kanye looks like a fool believing Kim genuinely loves him. She loves the attention it gets her. She purposely got pregnant to rush a divorce settlement! She married Kris for ratings for their pitiful staged "reality" show. The girl is a hustler and she got the biggest dummy now. Kanye throws temper tantrums like a child in public, I can only image how crazy and abusive he is in private. Kim doesn't look happy in any pictures you see them together in, execpt the vogue cover! She looks scared all the time. Kanye needs help. He's been obsessed with Kim and waited like a sad puppy for his turn to get adopted. Now he's her lap dog. This is her 3rd marriage and she knew Kanye was in love with her before she married her last husband. She's a fake and fraud. The question is who wants Kanye anyway? What woman is dumb enough to feel that he is a prize...only a gold digger! Kim has hustled her way into fame thru a sex tape and dated EVERYBODY trying to find the perfect dummy to get her to the next level. She found the perfect dummy in Kanye after being married for 72 days! WOW KANYE YOU WON! On day 73 of being married throw a I WON PARTY!

baybek8s

Kanye, PLEASE go check your delusional crazy azz into a mental hospital somewhere. You got Kim because Reggie Bush didn't want her anymore and poor Kris Humphries got scammed for KUWTK ratings.

Jazzi

Kanye = Obnoxious excuse for a human being!

Jazzi

I cannot wait to see the end of that relationship!

Ih8Taxes

No you idiot, you got their sloppy seconds.

oc420

Kanye is an idiot. She is the village bicycle. Everyone already had their ride. Only an idiot like kanye would wife that *** dumpster whore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments