Robert Pattinson

SHOCKINGLY Wealthy

From 'Twilight'

4/9/2014 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Salary Twilight
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been thrown into the middle of a nasty lawsuit over who was responsible for paying their "Twilight" bonuses.  The suit is boring, but what they scored is interesting.

According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Robert was given a $300,000 bonus for the first "Twilight."  The sum was supposedly based on box office receipts, which totaled $351 MILLION worldwide.

Now here's the plot twist ... When Robert and Kristen went to the bargaining table for "New Moon" -- aka Twilight 2 -- they either drove a hard bargain or realized they had gotten screwed the first time around.  According to the lawsuit, producers agreed to pay each of them $2.5 million for the first "Twilight."

The sequels certainly turned into a cash register for both stars.  Pattinson reportedly got $25 million for the 2 installments of "Breaking Dawn" -- plus back-end.

Hate your life yet.

Ferndog68

Somebody has to get paid. The movies make so much money it's only right actors get their piece just like in sports

BLUE UGLY 💩

All for that garbage

DJ

Nope. I don't hate my life. They should be paid this much if the movie made a huge profit like it did. Good for them.

Oh, I still hate those awful movies !

Vik

No, TMZ, I don't hate my life YET and I don't think I ever will. Believe it or not, there are normal people out there who are happy without the $$ and fame.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Good for them. The movies generated hundreds of millions in revenue. They deserve to share handsomely in that loot.

frank

How much did the pooch make???

rosemaryxoxo

****ty movie with ****ty acting

Bob

Hate your life yet? Really? That's a bit condescending, don't you think? Well, let's see. The last book I worked on was a national best seller and received rave reviews.

So, TMZ writer, do you enjoy writing about the Kardashians for a living?

Rigby

Well no $hit they got a lot of movie from those teenie bopper films.

Sarah Sota

He shud use some of that money to get his crooked face straightened out.

Min

Did the dude get a bonus -- but not the lead female???
I'd be interested in what went on in terms of salary parity.

Eye roll

It's not shocking at all. No s h I t tmz. The movie was outrageously successful.

rabbit_please

Worst movies ever..

franklyspeaking

Awful wouldntDWNLD4Free

LB

I went to the dollar show for the second and wanted my money back. Beyond awful.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments