Debbie Rowe

I'm Going to Court

To Get Michael Jackson's Kids

4/11/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Debbie Rowe Michael Jackson Kids Custody
Debbie Rowe
will wage legal war to get guardianship of the 2 kids she had with Michael Jackson ... and if she could she'd gladly take all 3.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Rowe is deeply concerned about the environment in the Jackson home.  She likes Katherine Jackson but believes she has gotten way too old to serve as guardian ... "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives" Rowe told a friend.

Rowe is also concerned Michael's brothers are hanging around the Calabasas house a lot and have been a terrible influence.  She's complained Prince has developed a filthy mouth and is rebellious because no one is even trying to keep him in line.

Rowe is especially upset with Jermaine, who will appear on "Celebrity Wife Swap."  Rowe thinks he's just plain creepy and extremely inappropriate, and wants him as far away from the kids as possible.

She feels Blanket --- the 12-year-old who is not her biological kid -- is actually the most vulnerable and most in danger.

As for Paris ... Rowe fears she's not made the kind of improvement which is necessary after her suicide attempt and wants control so she can take steps to ensure her safety.

TJ Jackson is a co-guardian ... we're told Rowe likes him but is worried that he's been on tour and away from the kids for long stretches.

Rowe will file legal docs asking the judge to appoint her guardian so she can move the children to her ranch in Palmdale CA, where she has a business raising and breeding horses.

Fact is ... Rowe has not asked the Estate for money and our sources say she's not interested in a payday.  She wants the kids because she loves them and fears for their well-being.

0411_mj_kids_through_years_footer

Eye roll

And this woman Debbie has never seemed like a Hollywood type at all. She's just worried about these poor kids. Mj was a freaking pig molestor yet all of Hollywood praises him. He was a pedophile

KIR

This from the woman who gave her kids up for money is now not interested in money!!! Bwhahahaha How much are they paying TMZ to post such nonsense?

Just_Me

The white trash ho sold them for top dollar and gave up her rights. She's trying to stick her fat hand back into to cookie jar. Leave those troubled kids alone, they've been through enough!

Just My Opinion

Well, Grandma will not live forever, so I am glad she loves them enough to want them to come live with her. I would rather see them go with her than to go live with Joe.
I mean if she brushes them off, you guys say she don't care. If she wants them to come live with her, you guys say it is for the money. Well, I am sure Debbie wouldn't take anything she can get her hands on a whip these kids into not making mistakes, and only think about making loads of money, and could give a damn what her actions will mentally do to those kids.

Observer999

I'm usually a cynic about things like this, but I think Debbie Rowe has her heart in the right place and should be granted some form of custody over the three children, with regular court reviews to make sure things are okay.

bkblueknight

ahhha. no interest in money. until custody is transferred. then the petitions for support..

give me a break lady, you sold children for cash. everyone knows what you are

Tattoodmom

WOW Paris is so beautiful! they have all grown up so much. My heart breaks for them.. I think , not that I matter, they would do alot better with someone who will love them closely and with good intentions. Of all the bad **** these kids have gone through please give them something healthy for them for once. I don't want to trash anyone incase the kids read all this stuff, but they would be saver mind, body, and spirit going to a stable and supportive and LOVING home.

annie

Debbie Rowe is trash. She sold her kids to that disgusting druggie freak, who was not man enough to have his ow children. There is no way she will ever get them now. Arnold Klein is the father of Prince and Paris and who knows where Blanket came from.

August

Jermaine is just plain creepy!

longdong88

Blanket looks like a future rapist

August

I wonder how much the Jackson clan will be selling the kids for; maybe she'll get a discount for Blanket if she agrees to take all three as a package deal...

tucker

Oh, NOW she cares? She sure didn't care when she sold her babies to that side show. I think the judge should take note of her lack of character and the children should go to some uninterested third party. Time to get them away from all that crazy.

rolm

$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$$$$$. If I were her I would do the same $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HumanNature

ANOTHER BS STORY BROUGHT TO YOU BY TMZ!!!!!!

Jackson Family Siblings Janet, Jermaine, Randy Banned From Visiting Michael's Kids

THE ESTATE SENT THEM ALL A LETTER BANNING THEM FROM THE HOUSE!!!!

I SAY AGAIN "BS" TMZ!!!!!!

THAT IS WHY TJ JACKSON IS CO-GUARDIAN OF MJ'S CHILDREN!!!!

DEBBIE ROWE CAN'T GET THOSE CHILDREN IF SHE "MARRIED" S*** BAGGED MARC SCHAFFEL!!!!!!

Mare

It's got to be better than being in the Jackson clan. The Jackson's want the money.