Lisa Vanderpump

Here's $40K ...

To Make Sexual Assault Case Go Away

4/13/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411-lisa-vanderpump-twitter-getty-01
Lisa Vanderpump is trying to make a sexual assault lawsuit go away with money ... problem is, the two sides are a little off -- by around $5 MILLION.

We broke the story ... waitress Karina Bustillos filed suit ... claiming a manager at Vanderpump's restaurant, Villa Blanca tried to kiss her, called her a "c***," and violently grabbed her wrists. Bustillos says she complained to Vanderpump ... who refused to do anything about it.

Bustillos quit ... and filed a $5 million lawsuit for sexual assault and battery.

Vanderpump tells TMZ ... the suit is ridiculous.  The woman is an out-of-work actress who has admitted in her deposition she's been fired several times ... once for drinking on the job.  And Vanderpump says -- contrary to Bustillos' allegations -- it's already been established Lisa knew nothing about the accusations until the case was filed.

And Vanderpump says the manager in question has NEVER had a complaint filed against him and has worked for her for years.  Finally Vanderpump says she fully investigated and there's no evidence the manager did anything wrong.

According to court docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Vanderpump is offering $40,001 -- not exactly the $5 million Bustillos is demanding.

Bustillos has until Monday to accept the offer -- that's when the trial begins.

thehoch

Why can't I get a boss like that?

Numapass

The court hereby awards damages of $1.00 - now f--k off the both of you

BLUE UGLY 💩

Vanderwho

gemini81

I believe it! Lisa seems like a terrible boss, and I have no doubt that she brushed the poor girl off and told her "get over it" or something like that. She and her husband treat people like crap and expect them to like it.

NYC

$5M u ghetto hoe looking to retire. F off u lazy b. & get a real job. Servant.

static

Typical 1%er screwing working people.

Eye roll

$5 mil bc someone tried to kiss you??? Geez I should've sued at my previous jobs when I got hit on. I didn't kno you could get that kind of money

SunsetStripCeleb

Sounds like a wanna be star ie waitress is trying to get money out of what she thinks is an easy target. I predict Lisa will prevail. So many girls have tried this in this town. Sad. Get a real job and stop trying to take from those who have what you want when you haven't worked to earn it. TeamVanderpump

Cookie

$5 million? Get over yourself sweetie, you're not worth that much.

Dog And Pony

You ask for a fortune, and eventually the counter offer will get pretty big.

The real problem here is that the accusations were flatly dismissed. That makes Vander**** liable along with Mr Hands. I don't know if the accuser filed a police report, but she certainly should have if only for the leverage it provides during "negotiations" (not to mention it bolsters the legitimacy of her claims).

Vanderbitch is not going to want the prying eyes of subpoenas or depositions asking her, and the rest of her employees, about everything going on in her businesses.

Your S&M Girlfriend

My first thought was to wonder why she just didn't nail the guy in the balls, but my second thought was like a light bulb going off and showing all those $$ signs. She probably flirted for months to get to the point where she could make a money grab.

mania

Vanderballs

GothamGirl

I thought sexual assault and battery was a crime? How about filing charges against the alleged perp? Why does her boss owe her $$$?

Surfgirl

She be dumb is she took the 40! File a claim over his a$$ as well

jam

Well I have a feeling I know why she's desperate to pay her off. Her son-in-law, Jason, Pandora's husband, was one of the managers up to late last year. He still might be and even though he was claiming to want to move to New York for a job. It was no secret that he was one of the managers. Wouldn't it be surprising if this was him - LOL!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments