Meek Mill

Philly Cops Betta Have My Money

'Marijuana' Bust Cost Me Millions

4/13/2014 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411_meek_mill_tmz
Meek Mill says the Philly P.D. screwed him out of a multi-million dollar shoe contract ... and now he's suing the City of Brotherly Love to get his cash back.

According to the lawsuit, Meek claims his Halloween 2012 arrest was total BS because even though cops claimed they smelled pot in his car ... they ultimately came up with zilch. Meek says he was cuffed for refusing to let cops search -- and he ended up missing a private jet flight to Atlanta.

Meek claims he lost $22k on the cancelled jet and a $39K appearance fee for the A-Town party he missed.

In the docs, he also claims he took a hit in negotiating a $2 million deal with Puma because all the negative pub from the arrest ... forced him to settle for a mere $650K.

Meek is suing the city of Philly for false imprisonment, invasion of privacy ... and most importantly (we suspect) to get back some of that lost dough.

Rigby

How do you come up with zilch when he didn't let the cops search the car? I'm pretty sure they would have found something. If your innocent you have nothing to hide.... Just sayin

Celeb Gossip Addict

22k for a flight from Philly to Atlanta? What a waste.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Z-list rapper

Unbroken Chain

Thats a frivolous lawsuit. He should've just let the cops search and get it over with. Its his own fault he missed the stupidity he was going to

Phishie from Philly

*****z please! Good luck winning that one. Stay the heck out of philly.
We don't wantcha and we don't needcha.

think101

UUUM, Good luck with that, Next.

shanta588

I'll sue to the police can not lock you up for you refusing them to search your car but they get a lot of people who dont know the law like that.

TheMoniq64

He is a big DUMMY!!!!!!!

bkblueknight

hahaha, oh look a black person trying to get a check from the government. what a surprise

nana

Yall sound stupid as **** trying so hard to sound racist lol

daneeechan

Lol....you will never beat us white folks.

Yurra Knutz

I searched a cop car once.
I could find a damn thing in the back seat.
Where they keep their stash at?

Keith

What is the point of having laws if you are looked at as guilty by exercising your constitutional rights? Some of you should read the bill of rights sometime. He had the right to refuse a search and the cops could've let it go. I'm now going to say the most controversial thing I've ever said on TMZ. THEY DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WASN'T THERE. See you guys later.

James420

Good I hope he wins. I got caught with pot when I was 19 and now over a decade later I get searched everyone I am pulled over. Cops say I smell like weed even though I haven't smoked in almost a decade. They must have some really sensitive noses. Our rights get trampled by cops

myron

White Chix Take It N The Anus! & swallow but spit Fo a show!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments