Justin & Selena

Coachella Canoodling

4/15/2014 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Coachella
Even Justin Bieber's hideous hat choices can't keep Selena Gomez away -- the two got up close and personal at Coachella this weekend, despite the fact that Bieber was literally dressed like a newborn baby at the beach.

Wearing sunglasses and a bonnet, Bieber stood beside Gomez during Jhene Aiko's set on Sunday -- and we're told they were hanging together all day. At one point, we're told Selena was sitting on Justin's lap.

It's definitely Justin in the photo too -- earlier in the day, he was wearing the exact same humiliating outfit onstage with Chance the Rapper.

We're calling it "90s street thug beach baby" chic.

Justin Bieber Coachella

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Coachella

WUNOTANG-SEXTAPE

Selena looks like a cabbage Patch doll & Justin is the little girl with the doll

anya2u

What the %$#& does she see in him ???? She is gorgeous and doesn't need his money. I just don't get it !

Cynstriss

"Nice hat....Nobody cares!"

EJanvier03

Is that Aaron Carter?

DiM

It's a sunhat. Take it easy.

ike529az

i don't think he realizes how pathetically lame he looks...

ike529az

I don't think he realized how pathetically lame he looks...

DanielleJean7

I hope they stay together this time. Their not toxic like some people say. They just need some time alone, without everyone trying to sabotage their relationship. Wish them the best!

rg17

Can you people just leave these two alone? They're young and in love? And also WHO CARES? You people always try to blame justin bieber for all of Selena's problems. She's obviously intoxicated here but everything is not the kids fault. They literally hang out together once every 3 or 4 months. All of her problems are not to be blamed on justin bieber. She's a grown 21 year old woman.

IceGypsy

She looks stoned in those photos

WUBWUBWUB♪♬

Justin can dress how he wants, I don't see the problem with his hat I've seen other celebrities wear hats just like that yet no one cares but because Justin does it people have to make a huge deal out of it. It doesn't take a degree in phycology to figure why Justin has gotten hate since day one, he's talented, attractive, and was rich at the age 16. Besides all that he always has been a vulnerable guy and society quickly took advantage of him, destroying him mentally which is sick. He OD and his friends put him under cold water to revive him, and made him throw up. The pressure on him to be great along with all the hostility thrown towards him is absurd. I feel so bad for the guy because no one is truly trying to help him through this rough time not even his own parents his father parties with him. I have respect for Justin in a way because of how he hasn't completely gave up he still puts his music out, does concerts, and charity work. I don't believe he is a bad person, society turned him into monster, he was a humble optimistic guy, and now look at him. He's the most visible yet isolated human being is what Ariana Grande said about him and I agree with her a hundred percent. All anyone has to do is go to videos and look up comments from a few years back up till now and see how society treated him like **** from the start. And on top of that nobody even takes the time to know the actual truth about what he has done they just believe every rumor they hear. Justin was diagnosed with depression almost a year ago because of what society has done to him, and depression is terrible trust me I know I have it there isn't a day that goes by that I don't want to slit my wrist and end it all. I take a look at Justin's life before fame and now he was bullied...and I think to myself he can do it then I can. It's a filthy world we live in. Some would rather die then be who they are.

Jagged Edge

What the hell does she see in this turd ball. What a waste of good *****.

mike

They deserve each other, they are both losers

nof

Gives you a small idea (the hat and shades etc.) -

How terrifying Fame actually becomes.

This is the pre-recluse stage.

Next you find a closet and refuse to leave.

Then they all leave.

But you're still afraid to come out.

Cuz in your head they're still there, still there, still there.

A double cup (Sizzurp) becomes your only friend.

Until it rots the lining of your stomach out.

Edddie Nash

The Atlanta thing was never gonna last. Selena is in L.A. and Bieber is sprung.