Alleged Bryan Singer Victim

Lawyer Says This is What My Client Looked Like

4/17/2014 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0417-mike-eegan-1999-01
The lawyer for the man who is suing "X-Men" director Bryan Singer has given us this picture of his client -- taken around the time Singer allegedly drugged and sexually abused the then 17-year-old.

Attorney Jeff Herman gave TMZ this photo of his client, Mike Egan ... a photo taken when Egan was 17.  Herman wanted to make the point ... Egan looked underage when he went to Hawaii with Singer on a trip in which the director allegedly anally raped Egan multiple times ... so he claims in the lawsuit.

Herman tells TMZ ... Egan will be present at a news conference today at 2 PM PDT where he will discuss his allegations.

As we previously reported ... Egan claims he encountered Singer numerous times ... the first of which was at a gay party in Encino, CA where Singer allegedly forced Egan -- who was 14 or 15 at the time -- to perform oral sex on him underwater in a pool.

Egan says in the lawsuit he is heterosexual.

Singer's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ the allegations are utterly false and publicity driven.

Check out Egan and his lawyer below ... Egan says everyone turned a deaf ear to him when it allegedly happened.

dede

Is it just me or does he look EXACTLY like Jennifer Lawrence? It's kinda scary.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

I tried receiving an underwater b!owjob once. I felt nothing!

ayo4mayo

this guy is thirsty for money, what did you screw up in life and not making the money you wanted to? why file a lawsuit over 10 years later and not when it happened or even in 2000 when you turn 18? This is all a sham this guy is trying to get money. I don't believe his allegations.

lcmb

Seriously, if I was raped once, I probably would be smart enough to stay away from that person and not be raped "multiple times".

Geesh.

choke

This whole thing screams BS! If you were forced to do something you're not into you damn sure wohldnt keep going back! 15 yrs after (after the guy has lots of money from films) and now you're trying to sue, get the f*ck out of here with that mess!!!!

QueenB

If he didn't like it, why keep going back?

Lionnnnnesssss

Mr. Egan did not age well!

Eric in L.A.

Why doesn't Harvey comment on this personally??? I'm sure he was at the party partaking in the young hanging fruit. 8====>~~

meccano

So…out of all the young people in LA that want to be in movies, Bryan Singer risked everything for this kid? I mean…to whatever extent the story is true or not, you'd think the teen would have remotely…vaguely…three beers in... good looking. Maybe I just don't get the whole molester thing enough to understand.

seenitall

of course it is true... he does it all the time.

Bbresulla

Egan says in his lawsuit that he's heterosexual. You know who's not hetero, the guy that's shirtless in a vest.

unowen

'Awwww....c'mon, dad, mom...this ADULT man - who's NOT a relative, but, a friend -wants to take me to HAWAII, and, you don't think it's 'such a good idea'!?!?!?

'Oh - what's that - where did I meet this adult male?'

'Uh....c'mon, mom! - he's a frrriiiiieeeeennnnndddddd!!'

'See, ma - dad think's it's a 'great idea!' Me and Bryan, er, uh, I mean, (serious voice) Mr... Singer & I will have a really coooool time!'

Anyone believes **** like this, or the **** BELOW ('friend's wife...RIIIIGGGHT.'

Get a Life.

speekintruth

Life didn't work out so I think I'll press charges against someone I blew 15 years ago.

Mom