O.J. Simpson

Sewer Screwer

4/20/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-oj-simpson-01
When it comes to O.J. Simpson ... the lights are on but nobody's home -- LITERALLY -- because Miami-Dade County is going after the killer for a very delinquent water and sewer bill.

O.J. hasn't called the house in question home since jail became his crib years ago.  The house went on the auction block last October, but all wasn't square after the sale.  The Water and Sewer Dept. claims O.J. still owes $457.33.

So here's the thing.  The Dept. not only wants its money, it wants 8% annual interest.  O.J. could be in prison for the next 28 years.  So if the bill goes unpaid, if he ever gets out he'll owe around $4,000.

We called the Dept. and they made it clear ... they will NOT give O.J. a pass for being in prison.  He'll have to clean up the mess when he gets out, and one thing is clear … O.J. isn't great at cleaning up his messes.

ASH

OJ and Obama...
I can't tell them apart!

KattDrinks

The last sentence was kind of funny.. Lol

Rigby

Lol he clearly can't clean up his messes.. he squirted in kris Jenner because another mess was born khole Simpson.

Machelle

I hope he sues you for calling him a killer.

Cynic

that is what you call a criminal enterprise. take his home while he is in jail yep nice one

NOT ELMO

O.J. could be in prison for the next 28 years...................HAHAHAHA I'M EATING PIZZA PIZZA BABY !

ASH

columbus short
this is future you.

christy

IDK why this is a story. what a waste of time to print

ASH

what do you get if you add a chris brown
and a columbus short together
= OJ

Ferndog68

This is so bs. Do I think oj killed Nicole and Ron ..... Yes. But since he was found innocent then that's what it is.being found guilty for taking his stuff ... Yup I say he was guilty also. But since the crimes should not be based on each other (blind justice) then in reality oj got no justice in the court. Judgement was bs. Once again I am not an oj fan but I see things clearly. Oj was wrongly given a harsh verdict for the crime . But he was also on borrowed time with the murder trial. The court sucks

Truth is

Killer?!? I thot he got off....not saying he didnt know about the killings but I'd say he's a thief than a kill. That's what he's in jail for

Chaps

Cmon TMZ I knowz you gotz picz of the juice now that he is over 300 pounds.

The Zombie

I'm sure he's real worried about it.

think101

Don't care.

shakedoggy

what a great man! what a great american hero! gentle, humble and kind.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments