'X-Men' Director

I'm NO Kiddie Fiddler

... Now Go See 'X-Men'

4/24/2014 12:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0424-bryan-singer-x-men-tmz-01Bryan Singer insists he never laid a finger on the man accusing the "X-Men" director of raping him as a 15-year-old -- but he's not about to squander a perfectly good publicity opportunity for his new movie.

Bryan released a statement, saying, "The allegations against me are outrageous, vicious and completely false," immediately adding, "I do not want these fictitious claims to divert ANY attention from X-Men: Days of Future Past."

As we reported, 31-year-old Michael Egan filed lawsuits against Singer, Broadway producer Gary Goddard, TV producer Garth Ancier, and former president of Disney TV David Neuman -- claiming they sexually abused him as a young teen at various Hollywood parties and in Hawaii.

Singer has remained silent longer than the other three -- and only today spoke out, condemning the allegations ... but not without promoting "X-Men: Days of Future Past" in the process.

Singer's statement continues, "This fantastic film is a labor of love and one of the greatest experiences of my career. So, out of respect to all of the extraordinary contributions from the incredibly talented actors and crew involved, I've decided not to participate in the upcoming media events for the film."

Singer concludes, "I promise when this situation is over, the facts will show this to be the sick twisted shake down it is."

Ant Fuller

SMH Guilty til proven innocent....look at these ridiculous comments in here

Slemon

Boycott anything this pedophile is associated with!!!! He is a predator!!!

Ultraworld

I keep waiting for Corey Feldman to pipe up. He's threatened to name names in the past.

Fuji

Pervy eyes.

LAPartyMcSage

The thing to take away from all this is that modern showbiz sucks because it's impossible for pedophiles who run it to have good taste in anything. To demand equal opportunity in Hollywood is to out the child rapists and bring back sane, civilized entertainment. Because toxic pedos equal poison showbiz.

nof

Bryan's right, it's disgusting.

A complete and utter shake-down.

Glibly going for the jugular, the throat.

To piggy-back off of another smash X-Man picture.

Egan "un-friends" a lifestyle he was once down with.

Exploits a loop-hole he'd been researching non-stop.

Tries to take down three prominent show biz peeps.

Who've worked their ass off to get where they are.

Hey, there ARE legitimate cases and people ...

-that DESERVE this loop-hole and window.

Egan, however, is not one of them.

This scheme MIGHT go down as the filthiest...

... most-contrived act we've ever seen in Los Angeles.

(a weeping Mom playing to the camera's for effect, etc.)

May X-Men go through the roof.
May Egan and his mouth-piece get run-over, struck- on either the 5 North or the 14.

Two bodies on the side of the road in Lancaster.

Where both belong.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Is it 'fiddler' or 'diddler?' I'm not up on these things.

Observer

Bryan......
If someone accused me of what you've been, I wouldn't 'Days Later' put out some 'carefully worded' statement by an attorney.

if I were accused and did 'not' do these things, I would have been in front of a camera, Better yet, in front of a camera 'AND' my accuser, face to face and challenge and put these, so called 'fabrications' to rest.

Not you, saying:

Well, the "Situation" is in FRONT of you, here Now!
So why not 'Save' you and 'X-Men' and CLEAR all this up right now, huh?

Yea..... thought so.

Instead, you wait days on end, put out a pathetic statement crafted by a lawyer.
Yea... good job in defending yourself from such... 'Fabrications' right?

"The allegations against me are outrageous, vicious and completely false"

Really?

So, you haven't put together or attended parties with underage boys?

You haven't been friends with and attended the house of a Convicted Pedophile, also while parties with drugged and drinking underage children have taken place?

Haven't provided underage boys with booze, drugs, money and film roles?

Your not a homosexual with 'Affections' for under age boys, also known as Twinks?

These are all allegations and.... many are true!
If you've been around the hollywood mill, it's been no secret your affections for young boys, the many many parties you've been to with these children and the partying you've done with them.

So... right off the bat your lying.
And... now... your hiding.

Not what an Innocent person would do in my book.

Slemon

Another day and another pedophile systematically going through each post and marking hate. So obvious it is rediculous. Probably Singer and his sleezoid mates. Fry these pedophiles!!!
I hope Singer's new project flops!!!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Somewhere there is a plastic surgeon who made a total freak job of his face.

Lynsie

to change the topic so quickly, I believe he did it,.

Friend of Heathers

The men Egan has accused: Marc Collins & Shackley: both CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS, Neuman was in business with them both. Goddard: was in business with Michael Jackson. Singer: Known for throwing pool parties with all guys, many underage, known for doing drugs, disappearing from movie sets for days, photographed with teenaged looking guys. All these men are gay. And Egan says Singer raped him while underage. Singer, you are a goner as there are way too many witnesses & I hope Egan takes you and the others for all your worth & you go to jail.

Truth is

Boycott SEX-Men

Drmagic_

I was very close friends with Egan from 99-01. He borrowed my video camera to do***ent the aeged abuse. Be told me it was for the FBI and lapd He drop much bigger names at the time of people that he slept with. Yet never sued them. He was a pathological liar. Lied to me. Lied to his mother in front of me. He returned the video camera to me finally broken. I had delivered it to the mansion in person at his request. He was the only one there in this 16,000 sq ft place had the codes Gate remotes and run of the place at 17. He was much more then a party goer. He had a new SUV, cash, more cloths and shows then all the execs he's now suing combined. At they time he mother was in the midst of suing michaels father in Nebraska, the apt complex they lived in Burbank, united airlines who the mother use to work for, and michaels acting coach. He was taught well to live off the avails of lawsuits. Now 10.3 million. But 'it's not about money'

Coleoleo999

Anyone who files a civil suit, and doesn't go to the police and have the person who f$&ck@d them is highly suspicious.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments