'Love and Hip Hop' Sex Tape Star

I Wrote a Song

About My Golden Rod

4/29/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042514_nikko_shower_rod_launch"Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Nikko Smith is so in love with his suddenly famous junk ... he wrote a song to celebrate it -- and TMZ has audio of the phallic ode.

As we first reported ... Nikko and Mimi Faust's very dirty shower work in "Mimi and Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta" has been raking in major dough -- and it also inspired Nikko to write "New Shower Rod."

The song's an instant Valentine's Day classic with lyrics like ... "Don't you change a thing, my personal freak" -- and "Let me f*** you in the shower, hands up on the rod."

Who are we kidding? Anyone packing the kinda heat Nikko is ... doesn't need romance.

Clytemnestra

Pigs! Both of them.

Stiletto

Well...we certainly knew it would not be about your class, morals, character, Etc.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Stop making these cretins semi celebs

Kev the Realist

Its pathetic that these talentless rappers have to resort to crappy lyrics that the non-ghteeo community could care less about...

notalawyer

The shows cast are required to have huge lips, lots of fake and poorly dyed hair and have frequent "Jerry Springer Type" fake fights for the cameras often referring to each other as slutmonkies...

tessa

vulgar. and that's one big thing wrong with this country, just an orgy all day every day. what happened to a little goodness and kindness? no we have to hear about and see everyone's junk and prowess. ugh.

BeiberVegasHoHo

TMZ acts like there is a shortage of BiG C0CKS out there. There are lots - just not everybody shows them off to the World!

lkelly816

What he needs is TO GET OVER HIMSELF!

K South West

You n**** shoulod be protesting this as much as donald sterling

OhWell

Barfffff....

Jess

Wow, he really is as stupid as he looks

latinaflava

honestly I seen the damn tape n really nikko does NOT have a big D.ick ...average size....

Tony H.

I am simply awed by the kind of intellectual prowess needed to craft lyrics like that. So evocative, so open to interpretation, and with such majestic subtlety! Usually one must engage a... preschooler to drop that kind of literally-spell-it-out-completely knowledge on us. Reminds me of some great songs from the past like "I made a poopy" or "Look, I made another poopy!"

tori

Hes so gross

jaymarie

I don't kno what everyone is talking about,I seen the tape and its not that good.he does it have a big dicc he.as a big head with a skinny ass dick..lol,,so please stop pumping he's head up two thumbs down and mimi go sit yo old ass down talking **** on the internet this please take care of your kid man and dump that loser he's taking u down

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments