« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

First Black Ally

5/3/2014 11:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503-donald-sterling-jasmine-tosh-stewart-tmz-sports-03
Donald Sterling apparently prefers black models to Barbara Walters, because hours after rejecting Babs, he got all handsy with a beautiful black model at a Beverly Hills hotspot.

TMZ Sports got the photo ... Sterling made a beeline Friday afternoon from the Four Seasons Hotel in Bev Hills to the Beverly Hills Hotel, where he dined with 3 women and 2 men at the famed Polo Lounge.

We're told Donald had some wine at the table and was little tipsy, when he got up to leave and a beautiful black model named Jasmine and her boyfriend got up from the bar and followed him to the front of the restaurant.

We're told Jasmine asked Sterling if she could take a photo with him, and he responded, "I'm not that popular right now.  Are you sure?'  Jasmine said she was game, and her boyfriend -- who is white and Jewish -- snapped away.

Jasmine tells TMZ Sports ... Sterling then told her repeatedly how beautiful she was and put his hands around her several more times.  Jasmine tells us, "He was definitely checking me out.  He wasn't really looking at my face that much."

As for how Jasmine feels about Sterling, she says,  "It's 2014.  I feel that everyone is a little bit racist and comedians joke about it all the time.  But yeah, I do think he's racist."

But it wasn't all smooth sailing for Sterling.  Inside the Polo Lounge a black guy angrily stared him down the entire meal.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sdot314

Bedwench. she was obviously with a white dude anyway. Hoes do anything for money. That doesn't change that he's a racist ***got. She just a bird brain hoe!

Pila

Wannabe model dining at Polo Lounge hoping to be noticed by movie producers sees public enemy number one. Chases after him. Says to credit card with body attached to it, "Take a picture honey. I can get on TMZ with this photo. I'll be famous." No shame.

rolm

I have said this a 1,000 times we are all racist but we have laws that moderate that behavior and we all get along. The biggest racist are the Blacks they even hate other blacks if they are blacker then they are. These are not empty words it's fact. Let's all get off our high chairs and give each other a hug and get along. Please let's leave this old guy alone it is getting embarrassing on how we are all behaving.

Rocking

Time to buy some black people to help out with this....Sterling said....I will see soon NBA players talking positive about him. Bastards Mercenaries !

redneck-girl

Remix we supposed to be mad cause hes jewish not for being racist. Since its about money we gonna bring the jews in?

Bacall

This women is pitiful. First she chases him down for a photo op, then has the nerve to contact TMZ so that she can get her picture posted and say that he was checking her out and what a racist he is. Sadly, she may be more pathetic than him.

Yomama

I didn't see Mel Gibson get banned from Hollywood.

BeiberVegasHoHo

He likes to bang black broads = not racist

baby

then she quietly pocketed the cash and Rolex and was driven home.

redneck-girl

Fine dont like me cause the color of my skin. I dont like you cause your an ass at least my reason is from the way you treated me.

w

take a break liberals, this Model kinda knows whats up...she makes better sense then you guys..not to mention F* the black guy who stared him down..get over it.

arforama

" Beautiful black model " !?!? How about a homely skank in a red dress !?

torie6510

Oh please stop it with the black people hate black. Thats just like saying redneck hate poor white trash.

Jean

Leave the man alone. He made one mistake. He spoke out loud.

Nobledrewali

Black guy staring angrily...tmz is crazy