Porsha Williams

Evangelist Rant

Gays & Lesbians Need to Be Saved

5/5/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

050514_porsha_williams_launchBefore Porsha Williams thumped Kenya Moore, she thumped bibles -- ranting from the pulpit about gays and lesbians destined for an eternity in hell.

Video shot roughly 3 years ago at High Praise Christian Center Ministries in GA has just surfaced, showing Porsha preaching and rambling about saving hookers, drug dealers, people who attempt suicide ... and gays and lesbians.

She screams, "We're supposed to try and save them and tell them, ‘You are worthy!'"

She doesn't stop there either ... you gotta see this.

We reached out to Porsha for comment -- so far, no word back.

FREEDOM

GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE. NOT ADAM AND STEVE.

Jarrett

My hope is that she is treated the same by critics as Phil Robertson was.

tc

I wonder what her boss Andy thinks.

walloopia

If you don't know her she's from a very old family of historical importance in American history . But she's a very bad representative of that lineage.

walloopia

Freedom GOD created everything .

TuxThePenguin

geeez...I've been on here a long time. I've been a faithful (so-to-speak) viewer of TMZ from day one. Harvey must be (allegedly) instructing his writers to write these "conflict" stories; stories that provoke an immediate ADVERSE reaction, which equal "hits" ($) from his spammers and ad-track bots. In other words, Harvey has switched from being the "Let's-Make-Fun-of-Celebrities" king, to playing "devil's advocate." I've been in the [FM] radio business for many years. I hated pretending to be who I'm not, and I eventually quit. I get what's happening with TMZ, and I'm deeply disappointed.

John J. Nazarian, P.I.

So now what, who steps up and does a Donald Sterling to her? She included gays and lesbians with drug addicts and hoes! She is a Black Anita Bryant.....NOW who punishes her for her hateful remarks? No one and guess why!
John J. Nazarian, P.I.
desperateexes.com

John J. Nazarian, P.I.

John J. Nazarian, P.I.
desperateexes.com

dr murphy

Hey atlanta is the new san francisco,its was posted on the news one in four is a gay person in the city of Atlanta,I love women today,tomorrow,next week,next month,next year,I left Atlanta,sure ill come back to catch an event,I give Atlanta for that,celebrities do come to Atlanta.

Suxtobehim

Maybe should worry about her own soul with all her nasty hate.

walloopia

Dr Murphy the district of Columbia is the highest gay population. And at the republican Pac meeting the gay craigslist men for men was 80% over the normal tragic .

ltwbat@comcast.net

Really..what a loser...please don't make me throw-up again with her pic..

TMZjunkie

Can't wait to see Porsha attempt to talk her way out of this one. This still isn't as bad as her thinking the underground railroad was an actual train LOLOL

itsfunnycuzitstrue

She prolly hates black people too. Damn mondays

Teresa andrews

I would boycott her show in protest, but I already don't watch it.