Wu-Tang Affiliated Rapper

I Cut Off My Penis Because of My Kids

5/10/2014 10:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510-christ-bearer-tmz-01Christ Bearer is finally breaking his silence about why he cut off his penis before jumping out a window ... telling TMZ it was depression over not being able to see his daughters that drove him to commit the insane act.

Oh, and he also got his penis back. We'll get to that later ...

C.B. -- part of the Wu-Tang affiliate Killa Beez -- tells TMZ that night last month was a rough one for him. He says he was feeling super alone ... unable to see his two daughters because of restraining orders and a third child on the way.

C.B. tells us he started to smoke weed and read a book about monks and vasectomies. C.B. says it felt like his world was collapsing, and with the thoughts of kids and vasectomies in his head ... he decided to take matters into his own hands. Clearly, it did not turn out well.

But there was a happy ending. C.B. says plastic surgeons were able to reattach his manhood and he has regained full functionality ... though he might not be able to have kids. So ... mission accomplished?

As for his future with Wu-Tang, he'd only say, "I am the f***ing Wu Tang."

If you say so.

Michelle

Maybe he's not telling the whole story and he's a molester. That make more sense to cut off your penis then.

static

There's never been a situation where I thought amputating my penis was a good idea.

Cookie Lady

Hey TMZ, you had been reporting that he couldn't be repenisized when it happened. I have another newsflash for you. There isn't a person in the history of the world who went that far over the edge after smoking weed.

James R. - Los Angeles

The operation is called "Addadicktome".

Jen

Wee Willie Winkie

Katie

we've all woken up in Debo's chicken coop 1 time or another.

lowie

Does this guy think were stupid , like the obamamy administration

leslie

Sorry Hon.....METHOD MAN is THE Wu Tang!!!!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ha ha he's dick-less.

Columbo

Vasectomy has nothing to do with cutting off your root, you tool.

Dee

I think he's mentally unstable. I can't see anyone resorting to mutilating themselves would solve an issue. I think things gave been brewing for a while and his inability to see his kids, just took him over the edge. Hopefully he'll the help he needs

David

His birth control is to just show his ugly face. If that doesn't work, just listen to his retarded mind. That should give any woman second thoughts before going to bed with him.

TheMoniq64

That is a miracle itself just that he was able to still have his johnson reattached, I bet that he was through with his babymaking days though.Hopefully, dude can be able to see his kids after he gets mental help.

margaret

He was probably on Bath salts

Bypass

Let's all be happy he didn't have a book on Kamikaze pilots lying around.