Arnold Schwarzenegger

I'll Terminate Nutrition Company

With $10M Lawsuit

5/13/2014 4:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513-arnold-schwarzenegger-tmz-02Arnold Schwarzenegger is threatening to crush the company he says jacked his image to sell cheap nutrition products ... according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Schwarzenegger claims the Arnold Nutrition Group slapped his name and photo all over its products -- things he would NEVER endorse because they haven't been subjected to rigorous testing.

Arnold makes it clear in his lawsuit ... nobody gets his endorsement unless he BELIEVES in the product ... and unless he gets paid for the full value of his name and reputation.

Arnold says the company is defrauding the public. He wants at least $10 mil ... but he hasn't asked for a total recall. Yet.

Hasta la vista.

static

I guess if they had cut him a fat check to begin with that would have helped him "believe " in the products.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Arnold used steroids

HRH Prince Michael

I believe back-in-the-day, Mr. Schwarzenegger's name
was pretty much synonymous with "Joe Weider"
products. May The True and Living Yahweh,
bless YOU -meine bruder!

Hi, My name is His Royal Highness Prince Michael of
The House of David. Although some my not be aware,
as Men, our physical bodies are the Living Temples of
Our Most Divine Creator - The True and Living Yahweh.
So, for the vast-majority of My Life, I've engaged in
sometimes intense physical-training. Now, I would never endorse a product, for payment, and I could never support an often sinister and Godless "Corporate America". Still, in often rigorous and demanding Physical-training, I've only used
TwinLab (c).

Oldfart

Get that azz Arnold!!

boo boo

Dang his face is weird!

MILK

Arnold used steroids

Mr. Mystery

@Milk
@BlueUglier:
An ENTIRE era of Professional "Athletes" used
'roids. If we were to name names, the NFL, NBA, MLB ,WWE, and other "sports" leagues would be GUILTY.

01void

Go get them Arnold , your son will need the money.

dr murphy

Yea get em Arnold,the terminator is back,you said you'll be back,guess this company thought you were lying.

Lucky_130

I like Arnold, he is a good... moviestar

john

What a moron he is. He should be in jail for what he he did to Cali as Gov

Jordan

Its funny how supplements that can only do so much, can be double the price what youd pay for roids. Advertisements and names.... Drink ABB lol

boo boo

High quality supplements can work really well when used with a proper diet and lots of exercise. My big complaint is that not many studies have been done on their effect on females, specifically pregnant women. Lots of pregnant women become creatine deficient, but since no studies have been done, we are told not to use it....so we don't. Instead we change our diet, and that's fine for women who pay attention to that stuff, but most don't. I know this has nothing to do with Arnold, but I was thinking about that today.

Bypass

ooblaghen ogen vleeben flobbin… get to de choppa!

Rigby

Hey at least he admitted the product was crappy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments