Elevator Fight

SNL Theory

Triggered by Spider

5/18/2014 7:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The catalyst for the Solange/Jay Z elevator fight has been a mystery ... until now.  "Saturday Night Live" spilled the beans  ... an errant spider.

It's pretty funny ... especially Maya Rudolph who plays an epic Beyonce.

The way they explain the kicks is especially hilarious.

HRH Prince Michael

Whew: As an 11-year-old, I watched the very-first episode of SNL: Ground-breaking, cutting-edge, Television.
Now, not unlike the Broadcast Television Industry
-as a whole: R.I.P.

NEW!
Craigslist.com/NYC/Rant and Rave Section
"The House of David:
The City of Almighty Yahweh"

BLUE UGLY 💩

The facade of superiority on that family has fallen off. They are trash.

Jackie

I saw that... it was pretty funny

static

SNL has been over for 20 years but the rotting corpse keeps plodding on .
This was a rich topic to be funny with and they flopped as usual.

HumanNature

MAYA RUDOLPH

PLAY BEYONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

THAT'S WAS "FUNNY"!!!!

Nobody Special

Well, As Jay and Bey call the people who pay to see them in Concert, They are not Fans, They are SUCKERS. Combined they pay them dollars per second to listen to dribble and watch bey shove her box in everyone's face. And Jay laughs that people pay huge amounts of money to watch them for 2 hours, sometimes less. It just shows there is a Sucker born every minute. And Jay even said, I have the highest paying pimp'in job, working girls at concerts makes way more than on the streets. They are 5% er's

Wiser Words Never Spoken

That's funny!!!!! Sometimes SNL is off the mark, but this right here...is fiya!

joclo

It's so stupid when they put dark skin people to play light skin people ... I can't concentrate on the skit cause it looks nothing like them....jay z and Solange are clearly light skin... They did that with Drake too a guy eddie Murphy's color was playing drake I was like wtf?????

w

Oh man, Maya Rudolph is awesome. I wish she would be in more movies and maybe come back to SNL..save that show. The two that played Jay Z and Solange were really good too..the guy sounds exactly like Jay Z. I cracked up at "footfive!"

01void

Great job snl, let's do it again.

keepinitrealincali

I haven't watched an episode of SNL (which I use to watch religiously) since the early 90s-- why is it still on? And Maya looks just like her mother,the late, great R&B singer Minnie Riperton of which Mariah Carey ripped off her octave range. Minnie did it first and she did it better.

Sassy

Foot-five was hilarious.

kitnplayn

Brilliant writing. Kudos SNL.

lourdgoogoo

SNL has been lame for years, but this was kind of funny. I may start watching it again. Not!!

negreat

SNL is bad now with all it's new cast . Jay and Kenan need to go first. Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy were the real deal in SNL. Also how could I forget Tracy Morgan another great SNL cast member. Jay and Kenan will never be theses guys so SNL needs to fire them and replace them.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments