CeeLo

NYC Jeweler Outraged ...

We Don't Sell Fake Garbage

5/19/2014 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516-ceelo-watch-instagram-01CeeLo was NOT scammed into buying a fake designer watch for $34,000 -- despite a "watch expert" calling it a hideous counterfeit -- so says the jewelry company that crafted the piece ... and now wants a public apology.

Avianne & Co. fired off a cease-and-desist letter to the guy behind the popular Instagram account FakeWatchBusta -- because FWB recently posted a pic of CeeLo's custom 20-carat diamond-studded Panerai from Avianne, and outed it as a bad "fake."

FWB went so far as to add the following caption: "I really hope #CeeLoGreen said “HELL NO!” when he saw the ugliest custom fake #Panerai watch in the world ... The crown guard must have been removed with a hammer and then reattached upside down."

0516_ceelo-at-avianneAvianne demanded the CeeLo post be taken down immediately and replaced with an apology ... as well as a comment saying the watch is in fact 100% real.

The photo has since been deleted from Instagram, but so far ... no apology's been posted.

Fun fact: Avianne is the same company that made Ciara's 15-carat diamond engagement ring.

0516-ciara-ring-instagram-01

Sad-Sad

I have a REAL Panerai, the guy is right. The crown guard is upside down and no real Panerai does that.
Secondly, Paneria uses a magnified crystal lens (that bubbles up) on there watches that has a date "window"

Complete Fake!

Clytemnestra

The company has every right to get an apology. They didn't claim the watch was in good taste, but if it is the genuine article that is all that counts. CeeLo wants to pay for a diamond encrusted watch, that' sweat he should get.

Kobe_No_Means_No

Man dat sh*t iz real. I be boughten dat from da same jewler. He my homie and keeps it real. True dat.

bigwill

Men material ppl kills me who give a damn what this **** is

Passion Of The Taint

DUMB FEEDING THE DUMB.

ASH

where's the repo man fatty?

01void

Stone ugly wether it's fake or real.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

Who is ciara??

Jazzi

Ceelo has got to be the nastiest looking black man on the planet. This man needs to do something about himself. grow some hair and please cover up EVERYTHING

Jazzi

WTF. SPAM HAS OVERTAKEN THE COMMENTS SECTION! TMZ, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE LOSERS, PLEASE....

Duke Steele

Why would this slob want to call attention to his stubby T-rex arms?

ABB

These people may not sell "fake garbage" but hell! They do sell tacky garbage!

craig

HOLY SPAM BATMAN!!! TMZ DO SOMETHING!!!

Simon

Apology for what? Busting a fake watch? It is the scammer of a jeweler who takes advantage of the rappers and horlogically ignorant leople with cash to spend on a nice piece that should apologize to the society. When I buy a rolex, a Tudor, a BVLGARI, AP ect. I have trust in my jeweler so that he gives me the product my mkney is paying for. But some take advantage and rape this trust we give jewelers. It's sad and dishonest.

zombie

Typical tacky piece of fug for a tacky, fat rapist. Perfect match. I hope CeeBlow did get scammed.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments