Rob Kardashian

I Know I'm Fat, Stupid

5/20/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian Fat Camp
Rob Kardashian says he's a fully grown man and doesn't need blogs to tell him he's fat.

Rob is scoffing at reports that he checked into fat camp and rehab to lose the lbs.  He tweeted, "Then why am i still fat u fools??"

This photo of Rob leaving LAX for Kim's wedding in Paris Sunday triggered all the hubbub.  He says, "I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort."

As for losing the weight, he says, "I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose," adding, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym ..."

You got it, dumbbells?

0519_rob_kardashian_through_the_years_footer

Eddie

This guys is a total douche but why is it OK to pick on the obese but not fa6 gots?

James

His a beast

laura

Chocolate cake + chocolate pies = that is how you get very big thighs. And I do not like your poo poo thighs.

(Haha… before you all get mad and click "hate", these were just lyrics from a song by Group X called Too Many Guys. This just made me think of it… I actually am rooting for Rob and I hope he is able to lose the weight and find happiness!)

ctcco

Yup, the dude is fat. So effin what? Lots of people are fat. Get the hell over it.

patricksoung

Wonder if rob pay 2 seats for airline tickets n job as speaker for weight watcher.

redrock64

Maybe if he would quit feeding from mommies teet he could lose weight!

JackSchit

Kendle Jenners has a ZIT and Rob Kardashian has gained weight! So effing what. Feeling like TMZ is the bully on the block !

amber

The people bashing rob on his weight you all are pathetic.
You personally don't know the man nor know what or if he's going there anything. Stress disorder and many otherreasons cause people to gain weight. He's just like any other human being we gain and lose weight its a normal thing that happens. And nor is he stupid people really need to focus on there own flaws rather then others smdh

whocares

I feel sad for Rob. He is a nice guy. I hope he helps himself. I will be praying for him.

Bossy Potato

Oh my god. He looks like he's having an allergic reaction to seafood! Hahaha!

Black Adam

What do you mean if you went to Fat Camp, then why are you still Fat? Because you are a pathetic Loser who would still be in hiding if it wasn't for your sisters wedding . Your Fat, get over it. Quit whining about it and hop on a Treadmill.

merk

Looking like George Zimmerman

nukeeseballipari

2CHINZZZZZZZZ!

Tammylee

He looks horrible he has money and people what the hell is he doing? Have surgery anything work out with Kim,or khloe ,Kort anyone WOW WHAT THE HELL DUDE YOUR HANDS A BIG TOO WOW. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YIU WERE GOING THREW THIS ON THE LAST TWO SEASONS OF THE SHOW !

GeminiThaArtist

Man, who gives a f#ck if he's fat lol. So the f#ck what. www.geminitheartist.com