Phil Robertson

Yeah, I Meant What I Said About Gays

5/22/2014 6:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052214_phil_robertson_launch
Phil Robertson
is stronger than ever that homosexuality is an evil that deserves disdain and eternal damnation.

The "Duck Dynasty" star gave a fire-and-brimstone sermon on Easter Sunday ... way stronger than his comments to GQ last December that triggered a brief suspension from the show.

Robertson told his congregation last month, "Neither the sexually immoral, nor the idolators, nor adulterers nor male prostitutes, nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves, nor greedy, nor drunkards, nor slanderers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Robertson also scoffed at the media for criticizing them ... scoffing that reporters were ignorant when it comes to the bible.

Doug

And what's more.. he's right.

Geo

COME ON !! HOW CAN 2 MEN SUCK EACH OTHER SO FREAKING GROSS !! AND WOMEN TOO!! 100% OF GAY PEOPLE ARE DEMON POSSESSED PERIOD!!

What I Think

You speak the truth, Phil, but be careful what you say as we all know the gays can't handle the truth.

akmillerk

Ummmmm I believe he CHEATED ON HIS WIFE PROBABLY WITH HIS SISTER LOL MUST B NICE TO BE INBRED PRACTICE WHAT U PREACH

Now u know.

All u gay folks stop thinking u normal your not and not matter how many marches you have or what u call coming out the closet you are animalistic and if this world last another 100 years people like you will be marrying their pets. You even have the president applauding people comming out are u kidding you are sick just like the activities you commit

Ibincono

Go Phil go! Tell it like it is. Silly faaggots, diicks are for chicks!

pasquirrel

Why do people seem to care so much about something that doesn't in any way affect them? I for one don't care what another person chooses to do in their own bedroom. It's none of my damn business.

⇛ GAYS ⇛ STAY THE HELL OUT OF UTAH ⇛

Who Cares What The Disgusting Gays Think
They Will All Die From AIDS Anyway.

And Hopefully Soon.

And Good Riddance!

TarzaninChrist

Phil and his family is standing on principle where as A&E decided to go for Money and their #1 show. Phil has not said these things out of hatred either, he is speaking out of a conviction of what he believes. He never said he hates homosexuals; if you understand the Bible, he is doing it out of love for people not hatred. All in all, whatever happened to free speech?

⇛ GAYS ⇛ STAY THE HELL OUT OF UTAH ⇛

Don't Bend Over For The " Gaystoppo".

avera87

I hate the fact that nowadays u cant voice ur own opinion about gays cus everybodys offended and want u to get arrested or something man screw that i how open this ****ing world is about gays they shouldve stayed in the closet forever they even wanna marry and have kids thats disgusting

godmanneo

Jesus teaches not to judge. Althiugh I do not believe that gay marrage is ok, I do belive that GOD has love for every human who walks this earth. We should teach those who do not know our Father in heaven about how much he loves all of his children. Be a light in the darkness.

michelle

you don't like games you should not talk about then I am Sam Synder what you say is the skin from you from the devil you're the devil not at God put us on earth live in human being who we are what we are is our problem not sure if you don't like it you go to hell not up we will go to heaven because I've seen God you don't like it supper supper I hope you suffer for the rest of your life words that you say is from the devil not from God that dont judge me both God loves everybody the way they are

bertaboy

Firstly God doesn't hate the gays... He hates the sun of homosexuality no offense. I have gay friends and I love them . I wouldn't personally have a gay relationship... Anyways. Same way Phil has the right to believe what he wants to believe. He trusts in God with all his heart so do I. I am sure Phil would love to meet a homosexual couple. He wouldn't curse them or splash them with holy water or anything like that. Even if he does get banned and everything goes down for them all. They won't really care. They don't need a tv show. They have enough money with their duck call business. I'm not saying they don't love their fans because they do. They just dont need popularity. On top of that freeedom of speach. Lol. Pardon my logic hahaha.

UncleKevin

All the hateful bigots hide behind anonymous screen names. I bet most of these people would not stand up in their place of work and say these disgusting things in front of people they actually know. Cowards!!