Macy Gray

I Support Period Day

Women Need a Day to Bleed!

5/22/2014 8:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Macy Gray Period DaySome women might try to hide it, but it's clear ... their world crumbles ... once a month ... and that's why they ALL deserve paid menstrual leave if they need it -- so says Macy Gray.

It's the latest debate topic in employment -- should women get a paid "Period Day" every month for when their menstrual cycle is at its worst? -- and Gray came out in full support Wednesday night in L.A.

She makes a pretty convincing argument -- but we still gotta ask ...

RedwoodPerch

Will women still be allowed to go shopping on this day? Or should they stay home?

NJ2LV

I think it's a good idea especially for the first 2 days.. What a killer curse!

Uh oh i am screwed

This will only make it so companies don't want to hire women. Some already don't want to hire women as it is (as they think they will want to get pregnant and that will end up costing the company money)Yes it is illegal to discriminate but it still happens.

Way to try and make the equal rights movement take a huge step back!

I have horrible periods but never once took a day off for it. If a women needs to that is why they have sick days already!

yepitsme

As a nurse, I know some women definitely do need the time. I personally am one very lucky lady as mine isn't bad at all. What I'm worried abut is people taking advantage of it and therefore companies will not want to hire women.

NeaJ

I think all women should have a period day where they can stay home in bed, feeling like death & balled up in a fetal position in front of their own toilet!! It's only one day so what's the problem? Women who are in a lot of pain will just call out of work anyway!

Hera

I suffer from PMDD. Believe me, you WANT me to stay home once a month. And you will gladly pay me to stay away

maleelo blahlick

I work with all women and we all get our periods same week, so how would that work??

maleelo blahlick

It's a scientific fact, women who are around each other on a daily basis start ovulating at the same time, their cycles start to line up with one another. It's crazy but true!

Vince

Where the hell did you dig up that has been??

MGFunk

If men had to go through this hell each.phucking.month....this law would have already gone into effect LOOOOOONG ago.

maleelo blahlick

There are so many other alternatives to this...you can get an ablasion, take birth control, use pamprin/midol and use a heavier tampon.

PoorLilBitchGirl

It would definitely be safer for all of MANkind!

kristie78

The first thing Macy Gray said worth listening to in over 10years

screw on platinums

I fugg macy gray on her period.but rationally i **** the **** out her camel toe.I like the way looks.she has the look where you look good not even trying.

Reginaphalange