Miley Cyrus

Crazed Fan Threatens ...

I'll Die Trying to Meet Her

5/23/2014 3:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0523-miley-cyrus-tmz-01Miley Cyrus just got an emergency restraining order against a "delusuional" fan who allegedly said he won't stop hunting her down until she "accepts him or he dies" ... TMZ has learned.

Devon Meek was arrested on May 16 by LAPD's Threat Management Unit, and while in custody he told officers a bunch of crazy things -- like Miley speaks to him through the radio, and he hears screaming voices in head ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

Meek told cops he heard Miley say she "adores" him in one of her song -- and according to the docs, he also told cops they might as well shoot him in the head ... if he can't meet Miley.

24-year-old Meek was placed on a 5150 hold ... and as of yesterday he was still in custody at a mental health facility.

He has to stay 100 yards away from Miley ... according to the restraining order.

It's not listed in the docs, but we're guessing Meek heard the "adore" comment in Miley's hit ... "Adore You."

Ibincono

Oh wow, a restraining order. Well that should do it. Surely that will scare him. She's got nothing to worry about now. Seriously, are we so lame as to think our legal system is even remotely effective? Perhaps the best example of how lame our politically correct legal system is in a while. And I think Miley is a goon, but that's got nothing to do with the point.

Fareed Ansari

The boy is suffering from Twerk-itis.

justlife

She should just meet him. Lol

Woot

You think he was influenced by her use of the word "adore" in one of her songs? I think it was her shoving what might as well amount to her naked vagina into the camera at every opportunity. Chances are you're going to shove it in the face of a mentally ill person that *just* tips them over the edge. Nice one, Ms. Desperate.

105 4N93135

I'm the "crazed fan" they let me out of the mental facility and I'm sitting in her bushes waiting for her to get home

105 4N93135

I'm the "crazed fan"... They let me out of the mental facility. I'm in her bushes waiting for her to get home so I can propose. Wish me luck!

cmg

Well u do the crap she does and what do u expect? All the creeps come out of thee wood work. Look at the reputation kim k has. U can't put it in fancy clothes but its still a who.. bag. U girls did all of this to yourself so u need to live with the consequences.

105 4N93135

We WILL be together

105 4N93135

I love you miley!

105 4N93135

Please be my wife

105 4N93135

I'm addicted to your "huge" twerking butt

105 4N93135

Still in your bushes.. Any updates?

105 4N93135

They shouldn't have let me out

105 4N93135

No I'm kidding. Miley sucks

meanpeoplesuck88

I feel sorry for the guy-he is very sick, seriously mentally ill. I hope he gets the help he needs. Sad thing is schizophrenia is very prevolent. In America, ONE IN 100 PEOPLE LIVE WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA. Our medical care system needs to step it up. This just made news because of Miley. And obviously this man needs to be locked in a hospital for now because he is a serious danger to society! However, most people with this condition are not violent.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments