Kendall Jenner

I Got a Deluxe Apartment

In the Sky!

5/27/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kendall Jenner Home18-year-old Kendall Jenner just bought a place that's almost certainly nicer than yours ... a spectacular condo in an insanely exclusive area of L.A. ... and she paid for it herself!
We've learned Kendall is now the proud owner of a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo in a high-rise building near Westwood ... with a jetliner view of L.A. She paid $1,399,000, and got a $910,000 mortgage.

The building is awesome.  It has a 24-hour valet, a concierge and doorman, heated pool, fitness center, catering kitchen, social room, card room and wine storage.

Kendall's unit has Subzero and Viking appliances.

Kris Jenner is listed on the docs, but we know the unit is for Kendall and we're told she paid with her own money.

BTW ... the realtor for the sale is Farrah Aldjufrie ... the daughter of Kyle Richards.  It's her first big sale.

Everyone's movin' on up.

0123_celebrity_cribs_cool_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KunteKinte

Groundbreaking stuff, TMZ. Keep up the great work!

105 4N93135

iiii ehhhh don't care? How is this a headline?

master

She'll have more money then all of them

EggsOverEasy

So happy for her, now f*ck off, and f*ck tmz for wasting out time with this,, it woud be cool if tmz focused on real people with real talent, and left the family bull**** from assh*le families off the site. Sorry Kendall, your mothers well orchestrated PR makes you look like a d*ck, get a life on your own, lets see how far you can make it....

George

Let the HATE faucet open in all its glory lol Hear comes the hate for that ass lol

105 4N93135

Also... 150 comments? C'mon TMZ you can't make a stupid story important just by lying about it being a hot topic. I see 4 comments and another douchey spammer. Fire your interns please

tgrfan42069

ill take my nice small quaint southern home that may not be "better" than hers..but it is home and not over priced..not to mention my mother didnt have to pimp me out for me to get the money to buy it..hard work paid for it

105 4N93135

Nowww it says six comments hahah glad you took my advice

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I bet that annoying dumb bitch Kylee will be hanging out there all the time. Hope that dump catches on fire and the smoke detectors fail.

Keyser Söze

Kendall Jenner... Farrah Albjufrie...

There's a degree of famewhoring nepotism in this story the likes of which I have never seen before on TMZ.

Berserk

By exclusive, what TMZ means is that they're lining the Kardashian's pockets. The Kardashians are gypsy parasites who make all of their money sucking off society's teet.

JLS

More Kardashian junk. SICK OF THEM! It's clear Kris Jenner is paying for it if she's on the mortgage. One thing is clear here: TMZ is now owned and operated by the Kardashian Media Group also known as E!

Machelle

I feel like I've been on another planet. When and WHY did these people become famous millionaires. I just don't get it.

Kell

She didn't pay for it herself. This is thanks to big sis Kimmi and Ray J effing on tape and pimp momma Kris shopping it to the highest bidder. The end.

notalawyer

In order to make her mortgage payments PMK would have to find "modeling" jobs that pay KEN DOLL instead of having to pay to get her on the modeling stage...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments