« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I. vs. Mayweather

Both Sides Posturing ...

Over T.I.'s Mystery Punch

5/27/2014 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0527_fatburger_fight_launch_no_swipeTMZ has sources close to both T.I. and Floyd Mayweather and it's become very clear ... each side is telling a very different version of events surrounding the fight.

No one is debating what caused it -- as TMZ first reported, it was over T.I.'s wife Tiny -- but what is up for debate ... is who hit whom during the melee.

T.I.'s side: Our T.I. sources say the rapper swung and hit Floyd ... which is what sparked the whole brawl at Fatburger in Las Vegas early Sunday morning. T.I. even hinted at the punch in an Instagram video he posted the next day.

Floyd's side: The champ is telling friends T.I. never hit him with any punch ... he only tussled with members of Floyd's security team.

You could see why each side would want to spin things. If T.I. hit Floyd, how cool is it he landed a punch against the greatest fighter around? And of course Floyd would deny it, cause what champ gets clocked by a rapper?

So the question is ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

They are both known liars so, believe neither

Sieron

You can go to fabulous e st louis right now and see people behave this way day in and day out. Spoiler alert, that crap gets real old and not 'cool' at all

Wow ...

Shouldn't you guys at TMZ stop glorifying violence like this? You guys are part of the problem. Stop condoning it, by advertising it.

bkblueknight

is he bragging about sucker punching someone?

Lauren

I know I've already said this, but seriously, where is the story of J.Lo's boyfriend swapping naked pics with a transgender?

static

T.I. The studio gangsta believing his own hype just sit your ass down .

master

IF, big IF he hit Flloyd is was probably because Flloyd was sitting down.. TI needs to stop acting a fool, no one cares if you hit him, we all know Floyd would knock him out in 2.2 seconds...

Cartman

Who cares? But I think it was the black guy hitting the colored guy.

Joe

Mayweather should challenge him to 1 round. For charity if course. Oh... And to bring TI back down to reality.

Joe

Anyone can sucker punch someone and technically that person did hit the other person. But in a fair fight TI will be sound asleep in the fetal position in about 10 seconds.

robert

Does anyone really think T.I could hurt May? I mean, seriously? T.I does not want to keep barking up the Mayweather tree or he will get embarrassed, for sure, very quickly.

Bob Barker

Who cares if T.I threw a punch. It obviously was a sucker punch and did not effect Floyd. T.I needs to stop acting hard Floyd would whoop his ass in a second. Why don't they meet up with no bodyguards and see. T.I always has to run and get his bodyguard.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Oh who cares? No one gets credit for their entourages fights. T.I. is an idiot. I wonder how his new girlfriend feels about him acting like this over his wife.

Leave-Britney-Alone

Why do all these celebrities post these kind of things to Instagram, Twitter, etc?

iwasther

They both telling the truth TI stole Floyd, but TI don't hit that hard so Floyd didnt realize he got punched, Floyd couldnt swing back becuase his hands are registered weapons and he's on probation for whopping his baby momma ass ;last year

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments