Scout Willis

Frees Her Nipples (and more)

For Topless Protest

5/28/2014 9:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Nude

Scout Willis Topless

Scout Willis
walked around New York City completely topless ... not for fun or comfort, but to protest Instagram's policy when it comes to female nudity.

Using the popular hashtag #FreeTheNipple, Willis posted photos and a series of tweets on Tuesday to voice her outrage over Instagram's rules about female nudity. She captioned the photos "Legal in NYC but not on @instagram."

Scout also posted a photo of a barely covered (and rather buxom) woman from Dan Bilzerian's infamous Instagram and said ... "@instagram pictures of breast cancer survivors have been flagged+deleted but this is super #sick and #hot amiright???"

0528_dan_bilzerian_twitter-photo_sub

Lauren

Think about it....why is it that women can't show their nipples but men can? Women didnt choose tombs the ones who feed babies,

RaineeDrops

Scout, TMZ won't even show them.

Have some dignity and self respect, children are out in this world and don't need to see nudity.

You just wanted attention and to feel relevant.

RaineeDrops

I'd not want to see some granny in her 80's claiming FreeTheNipples and shopping in the same grocery store I go to.

Imagine if some elderly woman did this, it would not be accepted as much even on TMZ.

loveyou15

REALLY? ???!!!!!

Kathy

Thank God for Scout's Protest! It's about time. I'm so effing tired of wearing a bra. if I take it off everyone freaks atvseeing nipples; and when it's hot and we are sweating , my husband pulls his shirt off while I sit soaked in sweat.

boo boo

If my daughter did that, I'd give her an old fashioned MOLLY WOP.....yes!!!!

Harveys_Taint

I would spend all night trying to suck out those little saggers from the top picture into those huge melons in the bottom one.

Edddie Nash

Hmmmm. Interesting when women of color do something similar they are called whores/attention whores. When this butta face white broad does it the majority on here approve of this.

Grobzugig

Who give a rats ass about her stupid cause, just keep showing those boobies. They are as big and round as her dads bald head.

Joey

What an idiot. Like instagram is something worth protesting , or spending any time on. Nice rack though.

Aoife

Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce you to the new face of indoctrinated progressivism...Out of all the injustices in the world....she chooses this one.

Cheekymonkey

Look at me! My dad is famous!

elle

Get an effing life. People are starving, women are being stoned to death - and she's upset about wearing a shirt??? Seems to me she just wants to show them off.

laura

This is the issue she decides is important enough to take a stance on? Imagine if she put that energy into something actually important.

A.J.